This post was most recently updated on March 24th, 2018
I sincerely find it difficult to give this post the best topic. We are going to discuss something that is present in virtually every culture. discouraging snoopers is an arduous task. By nomenclature, this act is called; snooping, prying and poking. my focus will be on smartphones. I am certain that this tips will help every smartphone user.
- Xnspy, the best spy app for iPhone
- How to monitor or spy on social media apps on Android
- [Review]Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery 7- Professional
What is snooping?
To begin with, I would like to say snooping is not a gender thing. The only reasons why we think women are worse snoopers is because they snoop and confront. Men will snoop and will find it difficult to admit it. In the context of this post, snooping is trying to pry into the private affairs of others, especially by prowling about.
Snooping on someone’s digital devices
Snooping, in a security context and as a security threat, is unauthorized access to another person’s or company’s data(through their phone or computer system). The practice is similar to eavesdropping. Snooping on a phone can include casual observance of an e-mail that appears on another’s phone screen or watching what someone else is typing. More sophisticated snooping uses software programs to remotely monitor activity on a computer or network device.
Why do men keep secrets that they don’t want to divulge to their partners?
Snooping, spying, or prying works only in a situation where a perceived secret is being kept from the other party. In other words, no secrets, no snooping. Before you start discouraging snoopers, let us know why you are keeping secrets.
- Spiritual inclinations: In Africa where I live, we are very spiritual. We pay attention to auras and omens. You don’t disclose certain things until it is mature else you run the risk of losing out. Men can keep secrets that has spiritual implications from wives. Cultist and ritualist also fall into this category. They must have signed an oath of secrecy. Your luck may be against exposing everything about you
- Oath of office: If you are in the armed forces, police force or similar security organisations, you surely have sworn to one oath or the other. This is called oath of secrecy and breaking such may result in jail term or death penalty. How do you expect a police officer to tell is the wife who is related to a criminal that they are about to come and arrest his relative?
- Extramarital affairs, flings, and harmless admiration: No woman will relish the idea of her hubby admiring another woman. It doesn’t matter if the admiration is harmless or otherwise. Secret admiration is a secret affair.
- Suprises: I for one like pleasant supries. It will hurt me so hard to discover that my lady has spoilt my suprise. It is not a good feeling. Keep your suprise secret until the D-Day.
- Other business affairs: In truth, family and business should not entangle. There is no sense in your husbad or your wife telling you everything that happens in the office.
Why do people snoop, pry or poke their nose into others affairs?
Before we proceed with tips to help you in discouraging snoopers around you, let us have a look at why people snoop.
Snooping in a relationship between spouses
- In other to reaffirm their superiority: You snoop on your spouse just to reconfirm that you are his or her all in all. That is, no one has replaced you in his or her life.
- Insecurity: Maybe, you snatch your man form another lady. You will never be calm when your man starts to ac tup. Snooping may be the resort for you to know your stance. For those who use voodoo or charms to bewitch their spouse, you will forever carry the burden of snooping.
- Lack of trust: I do not see a reason why you should be together if you can trust each other.
- Curiosity: Curiosity sets in when a partner guides around his or her phone always
- Paranoia: Paranoia can also be a major reason why people snoop. A paranoid partner finds it difficult to trust or believe things said by the other partner
Snooping in a business relations
You can also snoop on your business partner(s). Yes, as despicable as the act is, it also applies to business interaction. you would want to ask, why would I snoop on my business partner? the reasons are as follows:
- Discouraging snooping comes after knowing why people snoop. In the office, you can have colleagues who would want to snoop on your so as to cheat on you. They want to cheat you or smear your reputation so that they will have an advantage over you. Maybe for task, contracts benefits or promotion. They always want to find sensitive information to use against you. Where else to search other than your phone?
- Blackmailing & Scandal: Haters will only hate on successful individuals. If you are good at what you do, your colleagues, business partners or even staffs might grow envious and become malicious. They want some of what you own and they want it by force. They will be ready to bring you down should you refuse to dance to their tunes.
- Finding the source of your business success: You business partner may feel you are not divulging enough of that secrets to your business success. He or she may want to take it up a notch by prying into your phone.
- Obsession by your admirers: Women are more dangerous in this aspect. Your secretary might want to date you, you want to date your boss. If your target is proofing too hard to get, prying into his or her phone may provide the needed clues to cracking his or her wall of defence.
Dangers or Disadvantages of Snooping
Everyone out there will surely love to avert or prevent a dangerous situation. Snooping is definitely one of such. Snooping is an ill wind that blows no one, no good. Don’t do it. Please resist the urge to. Moreover, it is a lose-lose situation. It will surely lead to a disaster when exposed. I won’t cover all the dangers inherent in snooping on your partners phone her because it will make the article to be excessively long. Let me just highlight some.
- It will lead to eternal distrust: If your friend, your spouse or your family member whom you trust snoop on you, you may never trust such a person again. You don’t trust yourself that is why you don’t trust your partner.
- Your partner may lose his or her job because of your action. He might be in charge of his company’s confidential data. Your prying into his affair may screw things up thereby getting him or her into trouble at the office.
- Snooping proceeds stalking: A snooper will likely end up being a stalker. Both of these are bad habits
- In case you don’t know, you may send him or her to jail if what you found out is so sensitive to the extent that it resulted in a breach of contract with his employers
- Snooping sends the red signal that you are dangerous: Who wants to deal with a dangerous individual? snoopers have trust issues.
- Two wrongs will never make a right: If you feel he or she is cheating on your or cheating you, ask questions and demand a reply.Snooping won’t solve it, it will only make it worse.
- Also, It will or can lead to a divorce: Yes, once the worse happens, you go your separate ways. Are you ready for that?
- It leads to protracted misunderstanding in any relationship.
- In addition, your action may impact your partner psychologically. This can affect his or her relationship with others. Snoopers also don’t want people to do it to them
The second part of this post consists of how you can use technology to control, prevent and discourage snoopers. please head over to the next page>>>>