2. Flouride toothpaste. You should use fluoride toothpaste as much as you can if you have a bad breath. However, if your own target is to whiten your teeth further, there are some special toothpaste that you can buy. My personal pick is the crest 3D white and the effect is outstanding. We have a whole lot under the beauty and health category on Amazon.
3. A proper tongue cleaner: while I agree that you can clean your tongue with your brush, you shouldn’t put away the fact that nothing cleans a tongue better than a tongue cleaner. If you love consuming sticky foods, you might want to consider one. You have many options here but I think I went with one of the cheapest that I could find.
4. Finally, on the must-haves list of kits for your daily dental care, we have the dental floss. You should stop using brooms or any other mouth picks. Dental floss is the way to go and it is very cheap. IT is also 100% safe compare to broomsticks that can hurt your gums. Dentek is a houshold name but other manufacturers are equally good.
Tools and solutions to use in other to get a whiter teeth
This part will appeal more to the womenfolks. Does a man really care about how white his teeth are? I don’t really think so. Except maybe this is being forced on him by a lady. Anyway, if you want a whiter teeth, you have two home remedies.
- Buy any of the whitening toothpaste previously mentioned and
- Buy and use any good plaque and tartar removers. An example of a good one is below:
Solutions to all bad breath including morning breath using home remedies
Generally, bad breath is caused bad a poor dental routine or manmade(e.g when you are on drugs or you are fasting). However, there is one unfortunate exception known as “morning breath”. Morning breath is so unfortunate because it can’t be controlled most times merely by brushing. However, if you are the lazy type, I have a solution for you. There is a natural therapy that works for 12 hours after use.
I will advise you try a proper oral hygiene like brushing twice, flossing, cleaning your tongue and avoiding foods with a strong smell like onions, garlic.. at nights. And of course, do not breath with your mouth at night. You may also consider drinking water before going to bed. If symptoms persist after doing all of the above so much so that you get up and run to brush your teeth every morning, please try and get a mouthwash that is alcohol-free. We have many in local stores in Nigeria. Although most of them have alcohol and that is why they don’t work effectively. Have a look at some here
How to remove plaque and tartar with dentist secret kits
This is coming last not because it is the least important. On the contrary, it is the most important.Plaque is a soft, sticky film that builds up on your teeth and contains millions of bacteria. The bacteria in plaque cause tooth decay and gum disease if they are not removed regularly through brushing and flossing. On the other hand, calculus or tartar is a form of hardened dental plaque. It is caused by precipitation of minerals from saliva and gingival crevicular fluid (GCF) in plaque on the teeth.
How can I remove plaque or tartar without visiting the dentist?
First off, please view the pictures of plaque here and that of tartar calculus here. Tartar appears on the teeth when plaque hardens. The good news is that, this can be removed at home. It is either through your own concentrates or using already made tools. I will discuss some already made tools here.
What you need before you can remove plaque and tartar
- A good toothpaste
- electric or tobacco brush
How to remove tartar/plaque from the comfort of your home
In other to round pff today’s post, let me give you a tip on how to remove tartar using the above dentist secret kits. The good thing is that these tartar and plaque removers will also whiten your teeth.
- Firstly, floss your teeth
- Next brush your teeth
- The next thing is for you to use a cotton bud to apply the solid stain remover on your teeth. Let it stay there for a couple of minutes, then clean it off with your brush. Please make sure you apply this on the places where tartar/plaques are found
- Alternatively, if you choose to rather opt for Plax plaque remover, complete the following process. rinse your teeth for like 3 min with Plax solution. Next, brush your teeth thoroughly with it. Spit out the solution>>rinse your mouth>>allow some minutes>>then brush normally.
- After cleaning with the solutions above. You now have the daunting task of manually removing the plaque/tartar with the dentist kist. I will advise you ask your spouse to help you do this if you are not shy. However, you can do this yourself since the kit comes with a mirror. Just be careful while you are at it because the tools are extremely sharp. That is the reason you are paying a dentist to do it for you lol. In no time, you must have unrooted most of the tartar. If you cannot get all off your teeth at the first try, just repeat the process after four days.
- All other things being equal, you will thank me for this.
- home remedies for plaque and tartar control
- Factors that cause tooth loss
- 17 reasons why your breath smell bad
- Gingivitis symptoms and causes
- The right food to eat before going to bed
- What is morning breath and what are the causes
If you need help purchasing items on Amazon, you can either contact me via email or read up my article here