Very late on Friday on Friday 11th of July 2014, This site www.lemmymorgan.com developed a problem that prevented it from being accessible to visitors. The actual problem was with my domain name. The domain name was flagged and subsequently suspended because of failure to submit documents for re-verification in record time. I bought both hosting account and my domain name from one company so they ought to have contacted me with the needed documents during the 15 days of grace. However they did nothing until my domain was suspended by the ICANN domain registrar. Thank God all was finally resolved this morning. Lesson learnt, don’t buy your domain name and hosting account from the same company.I want to use this medium to thank all and sundry who stood by me in the period of trial especially those who called adn send me messages on facebook. My advice to aspiring webmasters” don’t buy both hosting account and domain name from the same hosting company”. In as much as i don’t think a similar thing will occur any time soon, i will implore all fans of lemmymorgan.com to make use of all other communication channels on this sites;
- Like the site’s facebook fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/l3mmymorgan
- Lemmy morgan’s twitter handler @lemmy28 or profile: https://twitter.com/lemmy28
- googleplus: https://plus.google.com/102530807212787810504
- My alternative email: [email protected] …….
When this domain issue happened on Friday, my official email also stopped functioning so you have other means of communication provided above. Others include subscribing to our email updates so that you can get latest updates straight into your inbox. All said and done, let us proceed to the business of the day
WHAT IS TRUE ABOUT QSAT Q23G DECODER
- It is absolutely true that qsat team has stopped production of other older qsat series lik q11g, q13g…what you will currently get in the market is qsat q23g
- It is true that qsat q23g has the same performance level like previous versions. e.g, they open the same numbers of channels e.t.c
- It is true that qsat doesn’t come with a user manual anymore(this is not necessary anyway, we have so many people arround versed in the knowledge of qsat decoders)
- It is true that all qsat decoders including speed hd s1 uses the same remote controller
- It is true that the remote control of all qsat decoder is very fragile(so please take care of yours)
- Against the fallacies running around, if you handle your qsat q23g with care, it will serve you satisfactorily
- It is also somehow true that qsat q23g is not very efficient when used with direct sim card(please use a 3g modem at least, you will enjoy your channels on all qsat series that way)
- It is true that qsat q23g only comes with AVAMHD(also known as avatacamhd) Infact it only comes with avamhd, and sharing. no speedcam, no dqcam and no dqiptv.
WHAT IS FALSE ABOUT QSAT Q23G
- It is absolutely false that current qsat q23g comes with speedcam account menu(qsat put this menu in the first version which is a trial version of qsat q23g and they disabled it afterwards)
- It is false that qsat q23g can not run a cccam effectively. you need a good network on lan internet or 3g to run it.
- It is false that the qsat q23g manufactured by korea is superior to that of china. they are the same
- It is false that there is a software that will activate speedcam account protocol on speed hd s1 – no such software yet
- It is false that speedcam account is already available for sales.
- It is mere speculation that qsat team will soon release software that will activate both speedcam and dqcam on qsat q23g
BRIEF ON SPEED HD S1
Speed hd s1 is the only decoder in africa that opens canalsat channels on nss7 22.0W However, the channels, though includes all the HD channels is is no a stable as dst* channels on qsat. The best you could do is ti use all internet options at your disposal and select the one that gives you the least freezing. As a remedy to this, you can buy and use an avatarcam code on your speed hd s1 and this will enable you watch dst* channels on speed hd. It is also a known fact that you can’t have access to the speedcam account inside speed hd s1 decoder so please don’t bother yourself about this.
ABOUT AZSKY AND THE AMBIGUITY SURROUNDING IT
The only true statement about azsky is that it comes and goes of at times. As at the time of publishing this article, azsky is offline and it is not fully back. Please once azsky is fully back, it will open more channels and it will be stable and that is when i will write an article to announce its arrival. Don’t buy any account yet because azsky is not currebntly working and you don’t even know when it will be fully back. Also, don’t feel bad when yours is not working and that of your friend is working all because your own has expired.Once azsky is fully back, you will be able to renew your own dongle.Let us watch and see as events unfold about azsky.
I think qsat is trying to create specialize decoders same way they created specialized accounts all in the bid to maximize profits. For example qsat q11g, q13g, q13g+, q11g+, q15g and q23g only works with dst*, they created qsat q15 and q16 for nilesat and hotbird using dqcam account and finally they designed speed hd s1 with speedcam account for canalsat. My only fury is the fact qsat q23g tends to look more fragile than its predecessors and i hope they will correct it. As for qsat making profit, i don’t have any problems with that, when you have monopoly or semi-monopoly(because tv1 is working) use it maximally.