This post was last updated on March 29th, 2020 at 11:57 am
This week, I will endeavour to post as many WhatsApp tricks as possible. It is becoming necessary to apply one trick or the other to your usage of the WhatsApp app if you want the best user experience. Only the best modded WhatsApp Apks can do this for you. For reasons best known to them, WhatsApp applied some restriction to their application. These restrictions are what gave birth to various WhatsApp mod versions. This post will least the most popular and functional WhatsApp modded app out there and their features. I will also not fail to point out the disadvantages of using such modded apps.
Must read: Mega WhatsApp that you never knew existed
DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER DISCLAIMER!!!
Modified applications(otherwise known modded apps) have the tendency of containing bugs. I mean why not so when even official apps sometimes come with bugs. However, you will receive little support if a modded causes damage to your device. Also, you will have no claim. As per running modded WhatsApp on Android devices, please be careful if you are using a low memory android phone or a BB 10 phone. Some of these apps may crash your phone or cause it to lag so bad and I will not be held responsible for this misfortunes.
Best Modded WhatsApp Apks
First off, for the purpose of emphasis, take note that a modded WhatsApp can never outperform the official one in terms of compatibility, security, reliability and fluidity. That being said, my favourite modded WhatsApp still remains WhatsApp+(used to be known as WhatsApp reborn). However, I have stopped using WhatsApp+ because of the ban on accounts sometimes back. In all sincerity, the most popular and most complete WhatsApp mod apk version is “GBWhatsApp”. Unfortunately, this also has its flaws and bugs. It is heavier than official WhatsApp and WA+. It is also overloaded with unnecessary features.
Surprisingly, not all the features that you can enable on your moded WhatsApp would be activated on your contacts phones. For example, if you update your WhatsApp with a video longer than 30sec(this is possible vial GBWhatsApp), your contacts that are not using GBwhatsapp will see this video as secs. In other words, you need your contact to be on your kind of modded WhatsApp before all your features can take effect on them. However, most of the features affect both you and your WhatsApp contacts.
General Requirements for Modified Android WhatsApp Versions
The two best modded WhatsApp Apks that I will be reviewing here today share similar requirements and you can install either one of them even when your phone doesn’t have root access.
- Firstly, this work on the Android OS so you need an Android phone. Root access is an extra advantage, not a necessity
- Also, you can install any of this on your BB 10 phones
- Also, you should know how to move or copy files and folder on your android device. You need this ability for you to backup your chat
- In addition, a stable internet connection is a pre-requisite.
- You must have enabled the “installation of applications unknown sources” on your android devices
1. Best modded WhatsApp Apks: GBWhatsApp modded Apk
I have heard good things about GBWhatsApp and it might as well be useful if you want to use dual accounts from your smartphones. Actually, you can spy or we can say watch anyone with GBWhatsApp. Just need to download GB WhatsApp which have more advanced features and cool stuff than the official WhatsApp. Some of these features allow you to spy on or monitor your contact. For example, it notifies you if any of your contacts come online whether they disable or enable their “last seen” feature on their WhatsApp setting or not.
There are many features included in this app, which you can use on your Android device. This App Comes with tons of features, some of them are explained below. For example, you want to hide your last seen from some specific contacts, then you can use this GBWhatsapp apk on your Android device. Or you can even hide your online status from specific contacts or all friends easily.
Especially Relevant: 6 Methods of Removing the 30 Seconds WhatsApp Status Limit – Works with all Androids
Unbelievable Features of GBWhatsApp
- Delete or recall sent messages on WhatsApp
- you can hide or view the status privacy
- GBWhatsapp apk even includes an option for hiding chats, saving status or story
- It has added some new emojis to WhatsApp
- The video calling feature works without any issue.
- Video of any size up to 50 MB is shareable.
- with WhatsApp length of group name is limited now you can set it up to 35 characters
- It has fixed the bugs that were causing trouble while sending videos
- You can hide your last seen, the blue ticks, second tick, even the “typing a message” state and a lot more
- Copying other people’s status to your clipboard is possible.
- You can send a broadcast message to up to 600 people at one time.
- If you have something big to share you can do that via your status with GB WhatsApp, as it’s possible to enter up to 255 characters rather than entering 139, you won’t have to shorten the status
- It provides about 100+ language support.
- Themes, you can now get rid of the WhatsApp trademark theme and customize it by changing it using GB WhatsApp
- It contains a modification that allows you to stay online for 24 hours duration but, it consumes battery.
- With GBWhatsApp, you can have two WhatsApp simultaneously and without them clashing.
- Unlike WhatsApp+(I don’t know of now) It doesn’t have ban issues.
- You can create your own WhatsApp theme and then submit it to Gb WhatsApp
- Instead of sending just 10 images you can select up to 90 images to send at one time.
- You get to press links without the need of saving the admin and contact numbers on the WhatsApp group and contact numbers.
- It gives a user ability to copy any selected text on WhatsApp
- without getting any third party lock app, you can lock your WhatsApp account and get the much-needed privacy.
- Disable calls for Specific Contacts.
- Send Gif Images.
- Selfie Flash added.
- Hide Last Seen for Specific Contacts.
- Send Link to Join Whatsapp Group Publicly.
- Hide your (last seen) without any problem in One Click.
- Privacy mods like “Hide Second Tick”.
- Change ticks/bubbles Style Mod according to your own choice.
- Counter statistics for groups.
- Media preview without loading, much advanced and better than real WhatsApp
- Show Online/last seen in Main Screen so no worries about your last seen showing in other people’s device.
- Send a video up to size 30 MB instead of 16 MB, so now enjoy sending big video files with your friends.
- Ability to press in links on your friend’s status, if your friends posted any link in status, you can open it with one click rather than typing it manually.
- The possibility of distinguishing between normal messages and Broadcast messages.
- Hide the name and the date when copying more than one message. So now you can copy bulk SMS without showing other people’s name.
- Maximum Privacy settings
- Hide Chat
- Schedule Messages and Images
- Group Name limit: 35 Char
- Block Calls
- Change Fonts
- Change Chat Bubble style
- DND Feature to keep stress free
- Change Notification style
- Clone Status to your ac
- Read the full features of GBWhatsApp here
Download Latest GBWhatsApp from the following link:
- From the official website, download the latest GBWhatsApp Apk.
|App Name||GBWhatsApp APK|
|Android Version||4.3 and Above|
|App size||53.5 MB|
|Root Required||Not Root Required|
|Main Purpose||Mod of WhatsApp with the Extra Features|
2. WhatsApp Plus modded Apk
As i said earlier, WhatsApp+ can lead to ban because it is a pure clone as against GBWhatsapp which runs like a separate app. In other words, you can’t have both the original version of Whatsapp and WhatsApp+ installed simultaneously. Aside this, WhatsApp plus is an awesome app and it is lighter and less buggy than GBWhatsApp. To be able to use WA+ I would recommend that you do not use it with your primary number. You may use it with your VoIP number or your secondary number.
Interestingly, you can also download and use WhatsApp++ on an iOS device. To do this, you need to jailbreak your iDevice and install AppValley or Tweakbox on your iOS device. once you have installed either of these two, simply search for whatsapp++ then download and install it.
One the other hand WhatsApp Plus, the first modded version was at one point gaining more popularity, thanks to some of its really cool features! But beware WhatsApp gets infuriated if its user use an unofficial client for WhatsApp and they have previously imposed temporary as well as a permanent ban on user accounts!
WhatsApp Plus features:
- We all love our green WhatsApp icon. Don’t we?. But WhatsApp Plus comes with a blue icon. This new icon to looks cute!!
- Change your colour: We can never change the colours in our WhatsApp but using WhatsApp Plus, we can change the colours of almost every part of the application. Means we can change our background colour and Header colour etc. So using WhatsApp Plus you can add more colours to your WhatsApp and enjoy.
- Extended size of videos: Using WhatsApp we can send videos to our friends with a maximum size of 16 MB. And here WhatsApp Plus is with a video size of 50 MB. So get this version for more video size and enjoy bigger videos.
- High-Quality Images: I hate it when my WhatsApp turns all my HQ images to a complete fuss. But with WhatsApp Plus you have a different Option for high-quality images.
- Exciting New Themes: WhatsApp Plus has included exciting new themes to it. And they are just too many. Alter the entire look of your WhatsApp with WhatsApp Plus.
- Bright Font Colors: Same old monotony of black font colour has come to an end with WhatsApp Plus because with new WhatsApp Plus you change the font colour on your WhatsApp. Using WhatsApp Plus you can also include different font colour to the unread message, group messages.
- Location: With WhatsApp Plus you can send your location to your friends. It would be wonderful when every time you are somewhere, your friends get you to know where?
- Video Calling
- Always Online mode
- Create unlimited Group Invite Code
- Hide last seen, online, blue tick, the message read, etc
- Much more customizable than WhatsApp
- Privacy at your Hands
- Share any files including PDF, EXE, APK, Anything
- Change launcher Icon
- Security Lock
- Tons of free to use Theme that change the way you use WhatsApp
- Different Conversation chat theme
- Status limit 255 Characters
- Add Images without Crop
- Read more of the features here.
Download WhatsApp Plus
- Latest WhatsApp Version of WhatsApp+ can be downloaded here.
- Older version Mediafire resumable download link
How to install GBWhatsApp on any Android
There is no much stress installing GBWhatsApp. You can install it the same way you install any 3rd party Android APK. The only thing you must first do is to enable the installation of 3rd party application from your phone’s setting. Also, don’t forget to restore your backup during installation as this is very important.
How To Install WhatsApp Plus on any Android Device
1. Firstly, Download the latest version of official WhatsApp from this link. If you don’t already have it
2. Next, simply install it as usual.
3. Furthermore, Open the Official WhatsApp in your Phone
4. Go to Settings > Chats > Backup
5. Click on the Create Backup button and create a Backup of the whole Chat.
6. Wait for some time till it creates the Backup.
7. Once the backup is created, Go and Uninstall official WhatsApp from your device. (Go to Settings > Apps > Choose App > Uninstall)
8. Now Download and Install WhatsApp Plus on your device.
9. Open it and click Agree & Continue
10. Now, Enter your Mobile Number
11. Verify your Mobile Number with OTP Verification – Automatic if SIM is in the phone.
13. Give Name and DP
14. Restore the Chat Backup
I will strongly advise that you choose GBWhatsApp mod over WhatsApp plus for the sole reason of escaping ban. However, if you have a spare mobile number, WA+ will sincerely thrill you. Personally, I am not comfortable with the fact that I could be banned at any time as a result of me using a modded app.
Therefore, I don’t think I can be comfortable using WhatsApp plus with my primary line.