I must admit that this very article is long overdue. I have been receiving, many requests to come up with a list of great decoders that can auto roll channels that are encrypted with BISS keys. At last, after much research, I am able to come up with some of the best BISS Auto-roll decoders. Before I goto the topic of the day, let us find out about what “Basic interoperable scrambling system”.
What is the full meaning and definition of “Basic interoperable scrambling system”(BISS)?
Basic interoperable scrambling system is usually known as BISS. BISS is a satellite signal scrambling system developed by the European Broadcasting Union and a consortium of hardware manufacturers.
Prior to its development, “ad-hoc” or “Occasional Use” satellite news feeds were transmitted without any encryption. This allowed anyone with the correct equipment to view the program material. Using BISS the transmission is protected by a 12 digit “session key” that is agreed by the transmitting and receiving parties prior to transmission. The key is entered into both the encoder and decoder, this key then forms part of the encryption of the digital TV signal and only receivers with the correct key will decrypt the signal. The system, however, is very insecure.
The information contained in this article is for education and research purpose only. It doesn’t represent the occupation or preoccupation of the author. Readers are to be guided accordingly. Lemmy morgan is not promoting piracy and that is why you won’t find any keys or a link to same on this site. Also, i won’t link directly to any site that stock devices known to be used for piracy. Finally, I have stopped selling such devices and I will never change my mind on this.
Lists of the best BISS Auto-roll decoders
- Hellobox V5
- Hellobox GSky v7
- GSKY V8
- Tigerstar t8 Classic V2
- Hellobox V5 Plus
- Tigerstar t3000
- Gsky V6
- SKYSAT V10 or V10 PLUS
- tigerstar T800 HYPER
- TIGER T8 HD ULTRA
Why are BISS Autoroll decoders valuable?
Just like powervu decoders before it, Biss decoders are special decoders that can perform all the functions of an unofficial iks/FTA would perform plus some extras. BISS auto roll decoders can automatically open channels that are locked with ISS keys. This, in turn, saves you the stress and frustrations involved in looking for the ever elusive biss keys online. For a decoder to be among one of the best BISS Auto-roll decoders around, it should fulfil the following conditions.
Arguments in favour of using decoders with Auto Biss keys functions
- Biss keys protected channels most of the time are capable of broadcast premium programs such as live sports globally, movies including TV series and so on. An example that comes to mind is the “still blazing sports24 HD alternative” Top open this feed package, you either need to get your hands on the active biss keys or get an auto roll decoder. Luckily for those who don’t have a BISS auto roll decoder, the keys that have been in use since the feed was discovered is what is still working till today. Eventually, this key will be change and the search for BISS auto roll decoders will intensify.
- A BISS auto roll decoder should be able to open any or major BISS channels automatically without any input from the user. I mean, it should be a plug and play affair.
- Also, some of the Best BISS Auto-roll decoders will have internet access facilities that will enable them to change the algorithm of the key in the event that the service provider performs an update. In a nutshell, a biss auto roll decoder without any form of internet protocol is not the best.
- In addition, biss auto-roll decoders should be able to do the followings: Auto roll powervu channels(optional but GSky and hellobox series and some tiger star decoder do this). They should have a cccam menu, at least basic IPTV functions should be available on it.
- Especially relevant for a decoder to be among the Best BISS Auto-roll decoders is the need for a good support system. The manufacturer must respond to queries and release timely software updates.
- Finally, the price and availability are essential. the cheaper, the better
Best BISS Auto-roll decoders that are active in 2018
Gsky and Hellobox decoder series
Gsky team(now know as hellobox) have prided themselves on having the best support any dongle manufacturer can offer. Not only that, they are the first group to have a website and their personalized web-store. In case you don’t know, their GSky was the first to Auto roll Powervu and BISS channels. Their decoder line includes GSky v5, v6, hellobox v7 v8 and the most recent one, hellobox v5. All their series can auto roll BISS channels as well as Powervu channels like sony package.
Without a doubt, they are oe of the bests if not the best in the game. I am uploading pictures of some of their models for identification purposes.