This post was most recently updated on August 9th, 2018
The review of the yet to be released is as comprehensive as it is thorough. However, I will not hesitate to still talk about the remaining three automated ironing machines. Fortunately, the other three are already in production.
Best automatic Ironing machines: Number 2 is PureSteam Duo Iron & Pressurized Garment Steamer by pure enrichment
Features and description of PureSteam Duo
The most impressive feature of PureSteam duo is its quality built. It is built to last a very long time. The packaging is bullet-proof, a lot of thought went into the design of the PureSteam Duo. Unlike Effie, PureSteam is not a fully Automate ironing machine as it requires the user’s input. However, it takes away the stress of ironing as you can get things done in a breeze.
Special features of PureSteam Duo
- BURN PREVENTION SAFETY CAP: Prevents opening the water tank when there is hot steam or water inside that can cause skin burns
Price of PureSteam Duo and where to buy?
You can get PureSteam Duo on Amazon.com and it currently costs less than $300. Noteworthy, this price excludes the shipping cost although prime members can get it shipped for free. The product currently weighs around 19 pounds that is approx 9kg.
Number 3: Swash SFF1000CSA Express Clothing Care System
While the upcoming Effie is the world best-automated ironing machine, Swash SFF1000CSA Express Clothing Care System is the world’s first in-home, 10-minute clothing care system. Swash de-wrinkles, refreshes, restores and preserves clothes. This, in turn, makes life easier for you. The system will save you time, reduce your dry cleaning bills thanks to fewer visits, and it will extend the life of your clothes with its gentle cycle.
Swash SFF1000CSA is designed to fit almost anywhere, like a bedroom or closet, installing the SWASH system is as simple as plugging it into a standard wall outlet and turning it on. There is no water, plumbing, pipes, vents, special hook-ups, or professional installation assistance needed to install the system.
Swash SFF1000CSA Express Clothing Care System specifications
Item Weight80 pounds
Product Dimensions30 x 16.5 x 51 inches
Item model numberSFF1000CSA
Price: it ranges from $250 to $500.
Where to buy Swash? I will always recommend Amazon for such things. Check this Amazon page up
Best automatic Ironing machines: Number 4 Singer | Magic Steam Press ESP-2 Electronic Steam Press
This ordinarily shouldn’t make the list of the best automatic Ironing machines. Nonetheless, it also saves time and it doesn’t require you ironing per say. This is a steam press per excellence. Heavy duty and very durable. Mind you, your active presence is required. You need to be there to turn around the sides of your clothes you want to press.
Singer | Magic Steam Press features
- SINGER ELECTRONIC STEAM PRESS: The SINGER Magic Steam Press gives you professional pressing results right at home. With a large pressing area and adjustable heat and steam settings you can quickly press tablecloths, curtains, dress pants and more.
- PORTABLE STEAM PRESS: This portable unit is easy to store and includes auto shut-off with an audible alarm for safety
- STEAM PRESS ALARM: It has an Auto Shut-off with Electronic Alarm that sounds every 10 seconds if the handle is left down to remind you to lift the handle to ensure that fabrics are not exposed to the heating plate too long
- EXTRA LARGE PRESSING SURFACE: The SINGER ESP-2 Electronic Steam Press is 10 times larger than the surface of a conventional iron
- SINGER ESP-2 ACCESSORIES: Spray Bottle, Measuring Cup, Pressing Cushion
- There is an issue currently where the North American power supply on the products can cause electrical damage if plugged into power outlets in other countries.
Although I tip Effie automated ironing machine as the best, we don’t yet know what types of problems it might have when it finally hit our homes. Every device with its own distinct problems.
Singer steam press users complain that it requires a lot of efforts for mediocre results. Takes up to 5 min to heat up. Tends to be too small as you need to place a shirt careful to press it perfectly.
For those who comment on PureSteam Duo, there is this review that pointed out the fact that hot steam splashes out randomly. Maybe this is a factory defect on some units, only time will tell.
Swash is the direct competition of the upcoming Effie. Unfortunately, Swash is not as effective with the de-wrinkling as Effie is. Also, it takes 10 minutes to iron just a cloth using Swash while Effie will iron 12 clothes in 3 minutes.
In conclusion, let us what for Effie to see what problems it would offer. There is no good thing without its bad sides. I would come up with an update once Effie is officially released in December 2019. I know they will not disappoint. Share this piece if it has been helpful in one way or the other.