I am bringing you a list of electronic devices that can reduce the stress and time consumption associated with ironing. However, I shall focus more on the number 1 and the best(Effie). Meet the best automatic Ironing machines. Are you like me, who thinks ironing sucks? It takes ages; it’s hard to do well and a waste of time. Congratulations, as with automated ironing machines like Effie, you won’t have to iron your clothes anymore.
Why should you bother about owning any automated ironing machine?
Kudos to the engineers around the world as the iron itself has evolved. Unfortunately, in reality, nothing has been revolutionized. Modern irons can create more steam (great for condensation) and have much better temperature control. However, you are still on your feet, on your day off, watching that pile of clothes slowly dwindle in front of you.
Unbelievable Sunday afternoons are still filled with dread as that pile of fabrics that need ironing heavily stares at you. Sundays should be about lie-ins, visitations, tucking into a big Sunday lunch then crashing down in front of the TV to watch your favorite programs.
I agree that there are low-based ironing boards that people can use sitting down and cordless irons that make movement a lot easier. However, the entire process still takes up a lot of time. Also, it can be very uncomfortable for many people, and it is still ironing. Below are four major advantages of automated ironing over manual and semi-automatic counterparts.
- Take it or leave it; ironing is annoying. Everyone wants to wear neatly pressed cloth but hardly will you see anyone who loves ironing.
- Alternatively, you must pay the laundryman if you don’t want to do the ironing yourself. This can be an expensive habit.
- Especially relevant is the fact that everyone irons. It is more like a necessary evil.
- Another statement is that the ironing gets worse the bigger your family gets.
Best Automatic Ironing Machines: Number 1 is Effie
What is Effie?
What clothes will Effie be able to iron?
Effie is the automated ironing machine and an invention of Rohan, Trevor, and three others. Effie can dry and iron your shirts, trousers, t-shirts, blouses, short dresses, bedsheets, towels, pillowcases, and more. It can also dry your socks, underwear, and other incidentals.
In addition, Effie can handle most common clothing materials – e.g. polyester, cotton, silk, viscose, and denim. The dimensions of Effie are 80cm x 25cm x 128cm. And it might interest you that Effie cannot burn your clothes because it uses a lot of steam and the temperature is far lower than traditional iron.
It will take just 3 minutes to iron each item. It will take 6 minutes to dry and iron each item. Fortunately, you can load 12 pieces of clothes at once. What a timesaver Effie would be. It is worthy of note that you load them all at once onto the automated rail, and Effie will do the rest. Come back whenever you like and pick them up!
Effie irons use a patent-pending pressing method to pull the wrinkles out of your clothes directly. Check out our product features page to find out more! So rather than evolve ironing, Effie set to come up with something completely eradicating it.
What are the unique features and advantages of Effie?
- First off, Effie, unlike some before, is a Fully automated ironing machine. Simply load your clothes in and pick them up, ready to wear after three minutes.
- There are 3 modes in Effie: steaming, ironing, and drying. Effie can iron your clothes by contacting them and pressing the creases out. In addition, Effie can dry your clothes better than a tumble dryer by moving hot air over them. This method prevents damage to the fabric. Finally,
- The greatest catch for me is that this machine would increase income and reduce the workload of professional launderers when it is out. I mean, it can dry and iron your clothes better than any washing machine can.
- Another great feature of Effie and why it is one of the best automatic Ironing machines is that it requires no installation. Just buy and use.
- Effie comes with its own specially designed hangers. Each one can adjust to fit the size of the garment and holds the item in exactly the right configuration to remove all of the creases.
- You can have scented clothes by adding fragrance pod(s) during your wash cycle.
- Also, bundles with Effie are a drying bag for your delicate clothes that require no ironing.
- Only one button controls everything on Effie.
- Connected to the Effie machine is a touch-up tool that gives your sleeves and collars a perfect crease-free feel.
- Of course, Effie needs water to work. However, it has a removable tank. Fill the tank, tuck it in, and you are ready.
- With the Effie App, you can monitor Effie’s progress from anywhere and be alerted when it’s finished. shirts
Effie Mode of Operation
I will provide some video links that would better illustrate how Effie works. Before then, let me summarise the magical mode of operation of Effie. Effie can take up to 12 items at once as one of the best automatic Ironing machines. Simply hang all of your garments upon the exposed rail, and after clicking go, sit back as each item is treated individually. Don’t split your loads, don’t separate your colors, take them straight from the washing machine and let them be dried and ironed.
Your garments are then treated with a patent-pending pressing system that contacts your clothes to remove the wrinkles.
Effie’s operation videos, price, and FAQs
I would be doing a very big injustice to this wonderful device if I don’t drop the videos that illustrate the operations better. Also, it is worthy of note that the starting price of Effie may be a little lesser than or equal to $1000.
When will Effie be available for purchase by potential buyers?
Contrary to the initial plan, Effie is unavailable in commercial quantities. Information extracted from their official website reads, and I quote:
This is to let you know about our discussions and negotiations with some of the world’s biggest appliance manufacturers with a view to partnering with them! These partnerships would involve aligning our brands, competencies, and resources to manufacture and get your effie to you wherever you are in the world. We aren’t allowed to tell you too much about the specifics just yet, but this is huge for us, so we wanted to keep you in the loop. It means that our path to distributing and servicing effie in all of our markets would be significantly derisked, and can ensure we fulfill our goal of reducing the time and effort you spend on your ironing. The scale of these companies and their regulatory requirements means that we have had to revise our rollout schedule over the coming years. Unfortunately, it means that the first effies are not going to get to you as soon as we originally forecasted, but this arrangement means that we will expand globally much faster.
Additional Information About Effie Automated Ironing Machine
- Click to visit Effie’s official website.
- Here is a link to the update about the change in the official launch date of Effie
- This email used to be valid. I don’t know if it still is [email protected]
Number 2: PureSteam Duo Iron & Pressurized Garment Steamer by pure enrichment
Features and description of PureSteam Duo
The most impressive feature of the PureSteam duo is its quality build. It is built to last a very long time. The packaging is bullet-proof; a lot of thought went into the design of the PureSteam Duo. Unlike Effie, PureSteam is not a fully automated ironing machine, as it requires the user’s input. However, it removes the stress of ironing as you can get things done in a breeze.
Safe and effective for use on:
Special features of PureSteam Duo
- Burn Prevention Safety Cap: Prevents opening the water tank when hot steam or water inside can cause skin burns.
What is the price of PureSteam Duo, and where to buy it?
You can get PureSteam Duo on Amazon.com, which currently costs less than $300. This price excludes the shipping cost, although prime members can get it shipped for free. The product currently weighs around 19 pounds, that are approx 9kg.
Number 3: Swash SFF1000CSA Express Clothing Care System
While the upcoming Effie is the world’s best-automated ironing machine, Swash SFF1000CSA Express Clothing Care System is the world’s first in-home, 10-minute clothing care system. Swash de-wrinkles, refreshes, restores, and preserves clothes. This, in turn, makes life easier for you. The system will save you time, reduce your dry cleaning bills thanks to fewer visits, and extend your clothes’ life with its gentle cycle.
Swash SFF1000CSA is designed to fit almost anywhere, like a bedroom or closet; installing the SWASH system is as simple as plugging it into a standard wall outlet and turning it on. No water, plumbing, pipes, vents, special hook-ups, or professional installation assistance is needed to install the system.
Swash SFF1000CSA Express Clothing Care System specifications
Item Weight: 80 pounds
Product Dimensions30 x 16.5 x 51 inches
Item model numberSFF1000CSA
Price: it ranges from $250 to $500.
Where to buy Swash? I will always recommend Amazon for such things. Check this Amazon page up
Best automatic Ironing machines: Number 4 Singer | Magic Steam Press ESP-2 Electronic Steam Press
This ordinarily shouldn’t make the list of the best automatic Ironing machines. Nonetheless, it also saves time and doesn’t require ironing per se. This is a steam press per excellence. Heavy duty and very durable. Mind you, your active presence is required. You must be there to turn around the sides of the clothes you want to press.
Singer | Magic Steam Press features
- SINGER ELECTRONIC STEAM PRESS: The SINGER Magic Steam Press gives you professional pressing results at home. With a large pressing area and adjustable heat and steam settings, you can quickly press tablecloths, curtains, dress pants, and more.
- PORTABLE STEAM PRESS: This portable unit is easy to store and includes auto shut-off with an audible alarm for safety
- STEAM PRESS ALARM: It has an Auto Shut-off with Electronic Alarm that sounds every 10 seconds if the handle is left down to remind you to lift the handle to ensure that fabrics are not exposed to the heating plate too long
- EXTRA LARGE PRESSING SURFACE: The SINGER ESP-2 Electronic Steam Press is 10 times larger than the surface of a conventional iron
- SINGER ESP-2 ACCESSORIES: Spray Bottle, Measuring Cup, Pressing Cushion
- There is an issue where the North American power supply on the products can cause electrical damage if plugged into power outlets in other countries.
Although I tip Effie’s automated ironing machine is the best, we don’t know what problems it might have when it finally hit our homes. Every device with its own distinct problems.
Singer steam press users complain that it requires a lot of effort for mediocre results. Takes up to 5 min to heat up. It tends to be too small as you must place a shirt carefully to press it perfectly.
For those who comment on PureSteam Duo, this review pointed out the fact that hot steam splashes out randomly. Maybe this is a factory defect on some units; only time will tell.
Swash is the direct competition of the upcoming Effie. Unfortunately, Swash is not as effective with the de-wrinkling as Effie is. Also, it takes 10 minutes to iron just a cloth using Swash, while Effie will iron 12 clothes in 3 minutes.
In conclusion, let us for Effie to see what problems it would offer. There is no good thing without its bad sides. I would create an update once Effie is officially released in December 2019. I know they will not disappoint. Share this piece if it has been helpful in one way or the other.