I am bringing you a list of some electronic devices that can take the stress and time consumption associated with ironing away. However, I shall, however, be focusing more on the number 1 and the best(Effie). Meet the best automatic Ironing machines. Are you like me who thinks ironing sucks. It takes ages, it’s hard to do well and above all a waste of time?. Congratulations as with automated ironing machines like Effie, you won’t have to iron your clothes anymore.
Why should you bother about owning any automated ironing machine?
Kudos to the engineers around the world as the iron itself has evolved. Unfortunately, in reality, nothing has been revolutionized. Modern irons can create more steam (great for condensation, no doubt) and have much better temperature control. However, you are still on your feet, on your day off, watching that pile of clothes slowly, dwindle in front of you.
Unbelievable Sunday afternoons are still filled with dread as that pile of fabrics that need ironing heavily stares at you. Sundays should be about lie-ins, visitations, tucking into a big Sunday lunch then crashing down in front of the TV to watch your favourite programs.
I agree that there are low based ironing boards that people can use sitting down and there are cordless irons which make movement a lot easier. However, the entire process still takes up a lot of time. Also, it can be very uncomfortable for a lot of people and it is still ironing. Below are four major advantages of automated ironing over their manual and semi-automatic counterparts.
- Take it or leave it, ironing is annoying. Everyone wants to wear a neatly pressed cloth but hardly will you see anyone who loves ironing.
- In the alternative, if you don’t want to do the ironing yourself, you will need to pay the laundry man. This can be an expensive habit.
- Especially relevant is the fact that everyone irons. It is more like a necessary evil.
- Another statement of fact is that the ironing gets worse the bigger your family gets.
Best automatic Ironing machines: Number 1 is Effie
What is Effie?
What clothes will effie be able to iron?
Effie is an automated ironing machine and an invention of Rohan, Trevor and three others. effie will be able to dry and iron your shirts, trousers, t-shirts, blouses, short dresses, bedsheets, towels, pillowcases and more. It will also be able to dry your socks, underwear and other incidentals.
In addition, Effie will be able to handle most common clothing materials – e.g. polyester, cotton, silk, viscose, denim. The dimensions of Effie are 80cm x 25cm x 128cm. And it might interest you to know that Effie cannot burn your clothes because uses a lot of steam and the temperature is far lower than a traditional iron.
It will take just 3 minutes to iron each item. It will take 6 minutes to dry and iron each item. Fortunately, you can load 12 pieces of clothes at once. What a timesaver Effie would be? It is worthy of note that you load them all at once onto the automated rail and Effie will do the rest. Come back whenever you like and pick them up!
effie irons using a patent-pending pressing method to directly pull the wrinkles out of your clothes. Check out our product features page to find out more! So rather than evolve ironing, Effie set to come up with something that would completely eradicate it
What are the unique features and advantages of Effie?
- First off, Effie unlike some before it is a Fully automated ironing machine. Simply load your clothes in and pick them up ready to wear after three minutes.
- There are 3 modes in Effie: steaming, ironing and drying. effie can iron your clothes by contacting them and pressing the creases out. In addition, Effie can dry your clothes better than a tumble dryer by moving hot air over them. This method prevents damage to the fabric. Finally,
- The greatest catch for me is that this machine would increase the income and reduce the workload of professional launderers when it is out. I mean, it can dry and iron your clothes better than any washing machine can.
- Another great feature of Efiie and why it is one of the best automatic Ironing machines is that it requires no installation. Just buy and use.
- Effie comes with its own specially designed hangers. Each one can adjust to fit the size of the garment and holds the item in exactly the right configuration to remove all of the creases.
- You can have scented clothes by adding fragrance pod(s) during your wash cycle.
- Also, bundles with Effie is a drying bag for your delicates clothes that require no ironing.
- Only one button controls everything on Effie.
- connected to the Effie machine is a touch-up tool that can give your sleeves and collars that perfect crease-free feel.
- Of course, Effie needs water to work. However, it has a removable tank just fill the tank and tuck it in and you are good to go.
- With the Effie App, you can keep an eye on effie’s progress from anywhere, and be alerted when it’s finished. shirts
Effie Mode of operation
I will provide some video links that would better illustrate how effie works. Before them, let me summarise the magical mode of operation of Effie. As one of the best automatic Ironing machines, Effie can take up to 12 items at once. Simply hang all of your garments up on the exposed rail, and after clicking go, sit back as each item is treated one by one. Don’t split your loads, don’t separate your colours, just take them straight from the washing machine and let them be dried and ironed.
Your garments are then treated with a patent pending pressing system that contacts your clothes to remove the wrinkles.
When will Effie be available for purchase by potential buyers?
According to the production timeline from the manufacturer’s website, the product is currently the stage where it is being tested in 5 homes by real people and their clothes. Latest by December 2019, we will witness the first mass Effie shipment.
Effie’s operation videos, price and FAQs
I would be doing a very big injustice to this wonderful device if i don’t drop the vidoes that illustrates the operations better. Also, it is worthy of note that the starting price of Effie may be a liitle lesser than or equals to $1000.
Additional resources on Effie automated ironing machine
- Click to visit Effie official website and blog
- Frequently asked questions on Efiie are also important, get them here
- Additional videos on Effie automatic ironing machine and dryer can be viewed here
- Finally, contact the manufacturers of Effie on this page