This post was last updated on April 20th, 2018 at 10:16 am
Un today’s post, I will be sharing with you some basic Excel functions-beginners. This might also benefit existing users who are ignorant of some basic Excel functions. In our daily work or graduation design, we often encounter some minor problems in Excel some of the problems will often encounter daily while using excel are:
Basic Excel functions-beginners: common problems
- How can I quickly calculate the age on the premise of only knowing the ID information?
- Is it possible for me to quickly rank my staff’s sales performance of company quickly?
- How to efficiently count the number of data intervals?
While it is possible to use the original manual operation, it is easier when you use some basic function formulas.
What is an Excel function?
The functions mentioned in Excel are actually some predefined formulas. They use certain numerical values called parameters to calculate in a specific order or structure.
You might also be interested in 8 iPad apps to save students, entrepreneurs and professionals
In this article, I recommend some of the basic knowledge of cousin, talk about these 10 functions in Excel:
1. Basic Excel functions for beginners: Several common formulas
Column A summation: =SUM(A:A)
A column minimum: =MIN(A:A)
Column A maximum: =MAX(A:A)
A column average: =AVERAGE(A:A)
Using excel to calculate Number of columns in column A: =COUNT(A:A)
2. basic-excel-functions-beginners: Finding duplicate content
3. basic Excel functions-beginner: Calculate age based on year of birth
4. Statistic averaged by condition using excel
5. Multi-condition statistical average
6. Statistics: Avoiding repetition of numbers
7. basic Excel functions-beginners: How to extract date of birth according to the identity card number.
8. basic Excel functions-beginners: According to the identity card number to extract gender
9.90 points or more
10. basic Excel functions-beginners: Calculating the number of segments
Select E2:E5 at the same time, enter the following formula =FREQUENCY(B2:B7,), and press Shift+Ctrl+Enter to perform the array calculation
These 10 functions are only a small part of the application of many functions in Excel. But also hope to help you.