The featured image of this article explains it all. I have actually laid my hands on this superb device. Anmax x10 pro exceeds my expectations. It is worth every penny. I would confidently say you get a value higher than the price you pay for it. This is an Android tv box for the future. The first ever Android tv box that you can import without you having issues with content providers. It is open source but also capable of doing anything and everything an IPTV box is designed to do. Enough of the introduction. Let me formally welcome you to the Anmax x 10 TV box unboxing & user experience post.
- How to map anmax joystick to play every game
- Anmax x10 pro-Android tv box and Gamestation full features and specifications
Anmax x10 android IPTV media box, Pros and Cons at a glance
- The first reason why i take on the promotion of this project is that it is not produced as a device to circumvent the payment of a pay-TV subscription. In other words, nothing in this box can be linked to cable tv piracy. However, you can turn it to whatever you like because it is android. Android is an opensource. No Kodi comes installed in the box but you can download and load Kodi. You can also load any other IPTV app. Finally, you can contact the manufacturers to buy the codes for the IPTV apps that comes with it. All the IPTV apps that you find on it are 100% useless until you buy the subscription. Also, there is no link within the app that points you to where you can buy the codes.
- Exceptionally cheap price: For all intents and purposes, this is a reasonably priced device. When you factor in the features and performance, it is a steal for a price between $65 to $79.
- Designed to last and keep up with the future: With an Android 6.01, a quad-core processor, massive ram and unrivalled genus as far as software optimization is concerned, this device is for the future. It will stick around for long before you ever think of an upgrade
- Connectivity: It has all the old and new connectivity ports. Nothing is missing whatsoever. It even has the digital optical audio out port.
- Vivid display: If you are close to me, you should by now know that I am obsessed with great graphics. I can’t stand noisy details in images or videos. Anmax x10 is 4k ready and it also delivers brilliantly on all HD TVs. You will exclaim in awe by the clarity of the images and videos on this device. Also, the games playable on it(the once downloaded from the GameCenter) display with appreciable clarity,
- Design and size: Anmax x10 comes with a premium look and feel. There is nothing cheap about the built and design. However, it is small but compact. Also, its worth of note that the dimension is very small. The device will comfortably sit in the palm of an adult.
- Anmax x10 GameCenter is perfect: This is their store for already optimized games. All the games you will download via anmax GameCenter will play smoothly on your TV no matter how high is its resolution. The games have bee optimised by their engineers for desktop play. If you download the same game via google play to the device, you will spot the difference. The latter will lose a lot of details and may not work correctly with the gamepad
- Their wireless gamepad works flawlessly. Also, it is the perfect substitute for the mouse. Youcan also uses the gamepad for other devices that support a wireless gamepad.
- Many 3rd party apps for live Tv
Anmax x10 android IPTV box and GameStation: The Cons
To be honest, I do not see any general deal breaker with this device. Mine comes in a generic box, no manual. But I believe the commercial version will have a well designed box and a user manual to go with it.
Also, I think I love bigger things. I would have appreciated it more if it is a tad larger and taller.
Finally, I think it would be ideal if the game controller comes with the box. In the meantime, you have to buy it separately.
Now, let’s proceed with the unboxing and my experience using the device on the next page>>