I am sharing with you today an easy guide on how to Activate Cccam Account On Strong decoders. While this is for a Strong STB, the techniques can work on other cccam-supported decoders. I will be using a strong 4922A as my reference in this post. However, these same methods work on other Cccam-enabled strong decoders. The only difference is the key combination to open the patch menu. I won’t bore us about telling us what a Cccam account is, as i have already done justice to that in one of my articles. Let us now go to the business of the day.
Requirements for Activating/Enabling A Cccam Account on Strong Decoders
Before you can make use of your strong decoders to watch satellite TV via card sharing using a cccam account, you must make sure you have the following items ready.
- A good internet connection: This could be a LAN, Wi-Fi or 3G/4G Modem. All that matters is that the connection is active and stable. In some cases, even a 2g network can power a cccam account. However, I will advise you to use a stable 3G or 4G network.
- Next, you need any Internet-ready cccam enabled strong decoder. The supported models include 4910, 4020, 4922, 4930, 4950, 4955 and newer.
- Also, you have a need for a data subscription/plan. Any data allocation between 50MB to 120MB will suffice for a month. A strong 4922A Decoder or Newer
- Finally and most importantly, you need a good cccam account. A cccam account has 4 elements: the server/URL, the port, the username and the password. In addition, a Cccam account is satellite(s) specific. In other words, if you buy a cccam to open Hotbird, you shouldn’t expect it to open canalsat 22w.
Now that you have all you need to set up your with cccam, join me in enumerating the procedures for carrying out this task
Steps to Activate Cccam Account On Strong Decoders
First off, you need to open the individual patch menu of your strong decoder. Different models of strong have different ways of activating the patch menu.
- For SRT4920, SRT4922 & SRT4922A: To Open Server edit(Cccam) menu: dial 8281 a window containing the cccam columns will appear. (If it doesn’t appear, simply download and install manually, my cccam module for strong CS_Module_200p_New_GSCAM) Once you have installed this and you press 8281 a window like the one below will pop-up. For SRT4950, SRT4950H & SRT4950M: Open patch: F1+6969 Now, open Server Setting Menu: F1+8281. For SRT 4955, 4955B or SRT 4955G: Get to the patch by pressing F1 + 8280. If all goes well, you will see something similar to the image below:
- Next, press OK on your remote and make sure you edit the “server list” appropriately as shown below
- From the above, you can see that you are only required to fill in four parameters namely USERNAME/ID, PASSWORD, ADDRESS and PORT(These are exactly what your cccam provider will offer you).
- When you are done editing, press exit on your remote in order to save your settings to connect your server and go online, click the red button on your remote. However, before your cccam will be online. For this to work your decoder must be connected to the internet. To connect your strong decoder to the internet, follow my guide here.
- You can determine if you have working internet on your strong decoder or not by browsing any of the free preloaded apps like youtube. weather. e.t.c.
- Finally, you can now go ahead and connect your cccam server. This time all the channels it is meant to open will open.
Especially Relevant Articles:
- IPTV and Cardsharing tech: Learn the basic How-to
- Hidden/Secret Codes For Special Functions on Strong Decoders
REASONS WHY Your Cccam Account Can Be Banned/Suspended
The reason why some cccam users may lose their account before its expiry day is divided into two;
1. Fault from seller and
2. Fault from user
The error from the seller simply involves selling the same account to two people why the mistaken from the user is due to either curiosity or ignorance. Cccam usage has only one hard and fast rule and it is
“No Sharing, No Double Login, One Box, One Decoder. Once a user buys from a reliable person, and he or she keeps with the rule, you will use your account till the last day.