This post was most recently updated on June 4th, 2019
We have many decoders which support the loading of a cccam account and Gsky is one of such. In this post, i shall be providing some easy-to-apply steps on how to activate cccam account on Gsky decoders. Luckily, this guide can also be used for hellobox decoders since they are merely the improved versions of the gsky
Important Notice: If you buy and load a cccam on your Gsky receiver, your default Gsky IKS account(Scam ) will remain intact unless you manually activate it yourself. In other words, a cccam is totally independent of any other account that you might have on your receiver. Secondly, Gsky V3 cannot install a cccam. Other Gsky decoders can. Furthermore, you need a stable internet connection to run a cccam on Gsky receivers. The data consumption is as low you can hardly consume 100mb in a month.
- Proprietary IKS Accounts Such as Forever, T-cam, S-cam,G-share-Which decoders Use Them?
- IPTV vs Satellite tv/Cable tv and Cardsharing-The comparative analysis
- How To Activate IKS Account ON Gsky V6 & Internet Config
Steps to Activate Cccam Account on Gsky Decoders
First thing first, you need to grant internet access to your gsky. to learn how to do this, please read. Once you have internet connection on your GSsky or hellobox receiver, complete the following steps
- First off, Press menu on your remote and navigate to “Network”
- Next, Open “Net Client Config” as shown above and use the green button on the remote “EDIT“
- Under this config, we have 7 variables and you are required to edit just for. This is because your cccam account will come as for items
Server / Host / URL:
You will be provided with the values for the above once you purchase your cccam account carefully fill them in the corresponding columns. They are case-sensitive
- Once you enter the characters, press okay button>>go back one step>>then press>>okay button to start/stop your cccam account.
- Shortly after doing this, your cccam will be connected. your account will start opening the designated channels. it is designed to open. For example, the European cccam server 1 opens Eutelsat 9e, hispasat, and Hotbird 13e while the slightly more expensive European server 2 opens canal reunion and zap. This is further shown below.
For how to load cccam on other compatible decoders like Openbox, Dreambox, super esat, qsat, Azsky g6, tlink strong 4920, 4922, 4922a, 4930, 4950… please search the site using this link