This post stems from the accumulation of complaints inquiries from different individuals. Some will ask me if the 9mobile unlimited magic sim is still working. Others will say theirs stopped working abruptly. ai also have a section of people think the sim is capped. Finally, some find it difficult to get a working sim card one time. I am saying it with all conviction that as at today Sunday the 28th of January, 2018, 9mobile magic sim still working. There have been some twist and turns, and some policy reviews. read along with rapt attention as you will find this post insightful and self-rewarding.
Especially relevant: 9mobile reloaded after been blocked
New Terms and conditions for Prospective/Potential subscribers
The following conditions are binding on whosoever wishes to use this magic sim. Please read through and digest before making any move.
- That this is a cheat that is not official. It is for educational and research purpose. Hence you should not use this to totally replace your normal subscription. I have standby subscription on at least two other networks. This I do for two reasons, 1. to serve as a backup if the magic sim fails. 2. So that I can have something to fall back on should the cheat gets blocked eventually.
- If the strongest 9mobile network in your area happens to be 2G, please do not do this cheat. You may not get the value for your money with a 2G network.
- You must have a stable etisalat network in your area before you ever think of subscribing to this. If you have never used 9mobile to browse in your location, please do so and confirm that you have a stable network before opting in for this
- Also, you must have a good Etisalat/9mobile 3G network in your location. This is because this works only with 3g by default. If you need 4G, you may need to pay extra for it.
- Furthermore, you must wait patiently until I ask you to insert the sim before you do.The waiting period ranges between 1 hour to 24 hours. If 24 hours is too long, please don’t contact me for this. Also worthy of note, I am not the one activating this.
- The sim now works with certain serial numbers(which will be communicated to you before you go and buy the sim). Once you buy any sim within the range of this serial numbers, your activation will most definitely be successful. The package now uses the sim’s serial numbers to determine eligible sim cards.
- Of course, the regular terms and conditions apply. For example, you must not register the sim, neither must you insert it until you receive the green light.
- Accept that during some peak periods like between 6 PM to 9 PM the network may tend to be very unstable. If you want a 24 hours up-time, this is not for you. The instability during peak time can be solved by a simple restart of your modem/router/phone
- Certain websites and apps will not work directly with this cheat until you use a VPN to visit the sites. Such site includes YouTube, Instagram and torrent files downloading. Please get a paid or free VPN to tunnel this sites. Some free VPNs include hotspots shield. I use VyprVPN(paid), you can use others like FinchVPN, ZeroVPN, TouchVPN and so on
9mobile magic sim still working- Full troubleshooting guide
- If immediately after activation your sim refuses to browse, please do the followings:
- make sure you create a new Internet profile/Access point settings with the special APN that you will receive from us. Do not use the existing one.
- Also, do not set any username or password for this special APN. If you set any IP, port, username or password this cheat won’t work for you. Create a profile with the APN no more no less.
- If your Sim is not working after you get the green light from us, make sure you set the network mode to 3G only. Do not use it with 4g or else, it won’t work.
2. I have been using my sim to browse successfully without issues. Suddenly, it stops browsing, and I have data network on my device what should I do?
This happens for three major reasons; 1. You don’t use your sim frequently enough. For example, you always toggle the data network off and on. Also, maybe you stay more offline the sim than you are online. 2. Your sim is inactive
- To workaround, this problem, buy at least a #100 9mobile card, load it, then send an SM from your magic sim to a line on another network. Next, change your APN to 9mobile default and browse with it until some of your balance(of 95naira) is deducted. Now change back to the special APN. At this point, you need to remove the sim card and put it back after two hours. It should start browsing. If it still doesn’t browse, remove the sim again and put it back after another two hours. Continue this cycle until you get it right. I am very certain that it will resume normal browsing automatically.