On the 20th of November, 2022 the World Cup will kick start, which will bring some fun this year. Apparently, we can’t all travel to Qatar to watch the game live. However, if we have a TV with a strong sense of presence, we can also have a lot of fun at home. In the course of this article, I will be presenting you with 4 TV models with great sound and heavy bass.
Speaking of presence, in fact, it is not only about the display such as 4K resolution, Motion Estimation, and Motion Compensation (MEMC). To truly enjoy soccer games on TV, heavy bass is also needed. For example, the sound of a football collision requires more units to present the effect. And this time, let’s look at four TV products with heavy bass to see which one is more suitable.
Huawei Smart Screen V65, Around ($1,500).
This model is HD65THAA, which was quoted at $1,600 last year and has dropped to around $1,500 or lower this year.
Highlights of Huawei Smart ScreenV65 TV Features
- V65 adopts an LCD screen with an edge-type backlight,
- 4K resolution,
- 120Hz refresh rate,
- clear light control technology,
- the peak brightness is 1000nit,
- master version dazzling display technology,
- It also supports Chinese high dynamic range video standard HDR Vivid, 92% DCI- P3 color gamut coverage.
- It is equipped with Honghu 818 chip,
- 4GB of memory, and 64GB of storage space, and can install a large number of applications.
- it provides Support for 2.4GHz/5GHz WiFi, and Bluetooth 5.1.
Operating System, AI, and Camera
The V65 has a 24-megapixel auto-lifting AI camera, ultra-wide-angle framing, and is equipped with Harmony OS, a Hongmeng operating system. It has functions such as video calls, watching and chatting, home games, fitness, education, etc., all of which will use the camera.
Huawei Smart ScreenV65 TV Audio Capabilities
In terms of audio, Huawei and Devialet jointly designed the acoustic architecture of the highest 9 units (including 2 passive radiators).
This is driven by the ultra-high power of the highest 75W. It includes left and right channel speakers 2*8W, left and right sky speakers 2*10W, a woofer 1*30W, and a pair of passive radiators.
In addition, there are 4GB of memory, 64GB of storage, 6 microphones, and total power of 200W.
This TV has a powerful sound configuration, accompanied by high brushes, and the screen is bright, so you can get a powerful audio-visual experience.
Sony XR-65X95EK(Has Exclusive PS5 Features) $2,100.
Summary of Sony XR-65X95EK Features and Specs
- As expected, It is 4K resolution,
- 120Hz refresh rate,
- color gamut reaches 95% DCI-P3,
- peak brightness is 1500nit.
- According to rumors, the 65-inch X95EK has 384 partitions, which is indeed a lot more than traditional partitions.
Sony XR-65X95EK Display Technolgy
- The smart TV is designed with the classic XR AI enhancement technology.
- The backlight technology has the XR dynamic backlight system master version,
- in addition, the contrast has the XR contrast enhancement flagship version,
- the color has the Sony XR Triluminos PRO,
- and the motion acceleration has the XR Bravia HDR.
Sony 65 Inch 4K Ultra HD TV X95K Series: Sound Performance
- It has 6 speakers and a three-way power amplifier crossover system,
- also included are 2 high-frequency positioning speakers
- 2 mid-frequency speakers,
- 2 subwoofers.
- it Supports XR sound field positioning, and 3D surround sound field conversion, a total of 48W.
- Need I mention that it has exclusive features for the PS5 game console
Artificial Intelligence and other Features
- In terms of intelligence,
- it supports WiFi 5 and Bluetooth 4.2,
- 64GB storage,
- has two HDMI 2.0, two HDMI 2.1 interfaces,
- comes with a camera with a physical switch that can turn off by itself, and can also perform various operations, such as yoga learning, etc.
- In terms of games, VRR, ALLM, game modes, etc. are also supported.
- The power of the whole machine is 400W.
Hisense 65U8H Smart TV ($1,500).
Hisense 65U8H is 65 inches in size, Mini LED backlight, has 3000+ lamp beads, and 504 backlight partitions. 96% DCI-P3 color gamut, static contrast ratio of 2500:1, dynamic contrast ratio of 10000000:1. The full-screen continuous brightness is 800nit, and the peak brightness is 1600nit. Professional-grade color accuracy, △E≈0.96.
It is equipped with a 120Hz high refresh screen, supports 4K 120Hz VRR, 4K high refresh decoding, and an HDMI 2.1 full-blood interface.
In terms of games, ALLM is also supported, as well as AMD FreeSync Premium, which can achieve tear-free pictures at 1080p 120Hz.
In addition, a low-reflection wide viewing angle screen is used, the ambient reflected light is reduced by 30%, and the contrast ratio is increased by 130%.
The speaker power is 49W, has an independent subwoofer, can dive to 60Hz bass, and supports Dolby Atmos. 10W x 2 + 20W
It has 4GB of memory, and 64GB of storage, and supports NFC projection, dual-band WiFi, and Bluetooth 5.0. The total power of the TV is 320W.
This TV has higher peak brightness, full-link high brush, and a powerful sound system, so you can have a good experience watching soccer games and playing games.
Toshiba 65Z570KF Smart TV($1,300).
This 65Z570KF is equipped with a 4K LCD screen, 120Hz high refresh rate, 2000:1 contrast ratio, and 130% BT.709 color gamut, which is not too low. It supports partitioned backlight, and the brightness is between 300-500nit, which is at the mid-range level.
Audio Performance of Toshiba 65Z570KF
- It has two 15W full-range speakers, as well as a 25W subwoofer, with a comprehensive frequency band configuration, a total of 49W.
- it also has a Bazooka bass system, and an original sound reproduction engine,
- in addition, it also supports Dolby Atmos and DTS VX dual sound effects, providing a better audio-visual experience.
Other Features of Toshiba 65Z570KF
In terms of games, there is an HDMI 2.1 interface that supports full-link high refresh. Support VRR variable refresh rate, and ALLM automatic low latency, instant games as low as 9.8ms.
There is 3GB RAM, 64GB storage, dual-band WiFi, and support for optical audio output, 3GB RAM, and 64GB storage. Power supply 230W.
Overall, this sound system is still very similar to Hisense, which is a natural thing. But from the perspective of cost performance, this TV is also very good, and the price of 4499 yuan is very competitive.
Summary and Conclusion
It can be seen that among the four models, Toshiba is very cost-effective, Huawei focuses on the ultimate enhancement of sound performance, Hisense takes both MiniLED picture quality and sound effects into consideration, and Sony is a one-step product that can also be used with its own soundbar.
So, are you considering a TV with high sound quality performance? If you are interested, you can pay attention to its price trend. Double 11 should be a good price.