Most of my articles are inspired by popular demand. Of recent i have been receiving comments in virtually all articles on this site about the status of tv3 Ghana. Similar things happened to Beinsports 1 – 5 on Nilesat some couple of weeks back. Well In this article, i shall shed lights on why you have been denied services to beinsports on nilesat and tv3 on multitv Ghana. I wan’t all and sundry to first note that; both beinsport on nilesat(especially 1-5 SD channels) and TV3 on Multitv Ghana has been blocked officially by the respective satellite service provider. In other words, please don’t think you are the only one affected. This article will provide some relief for you though.
FACTS TO KNOW
- Prior to the last three weeks upgrade by nilesat, azsky, dqcam account on qsat and tlink were the products opening beinsports flawlessly.
- I was told dst* team went to report Nigerians to nilesat, and Nilesat not only block dongles from working on their beinsports, they also stopped activating their official decoders for people outside their coverage areas
- Nilesat merely moved their beinsports 1-5 to HD and ever since, no product has been able to open beinsports 1-5.
- The greatest impact of this is that if you are using a small dish of between 1meter to 1,8 meters, then it means you will not be able to receive any beinsports whatsoever.
- Well if you are using like 3.6meter or 4.5meter dish(depending on your location) It means you can get all the beinsports 1-12, but you will only be able to receive beinsport 6-9 or there about.
- We just have to leave our fingers crossed as there is no solutions for this yet.
- As for tv3 Ghana multitv frequency, it has always been a game of encrypting and decrypting. While all other channels are free to air onmultitv, only tv3 Ghana is problematic.
- Whatever the case maybe, the truth is that TV3 has once again been encrypted on multitv and there is no way of decrypting / re-opening it yet.
- Once there is any biss key or strong patch software for multitv Ghana, i will let the house know about this.
WHAT ARE THE REMEDIES AVAILABLE FOR POOR AFRICANS TO CONTINUE WATCHING THE WORLD CUP
To start with, i won’t say those watching nilesat are poor, they are merely watching it because of stability and due to the fact that they don’t want to miss any sport event.The only remedy for nilesat is Irib sports on Arabsat get details here.As for remedies for tv3 savor the followings:
- Buy qsat or speed HD S1(While I agree that TV1 cccam account maybe too expensive for the very low income earner, I believe qsat decoder is very much affordable you tend to get all premium dst* channels on qsat when you buy it)
- But if your case is such that you have a decoder already(your decoder must not be an mpeg-2 decoder, i.e it must not be the likes of azsky G2 or strong 4663x and older. it must be the likes of azsky G6 or strong 4559x and newer)
- Then you can watch live world cup matches on joytv on multitv ghana / GTV, you can also track and scan other channels like seven on Amos 5(those 7 channels on amos 5 shows live world cup matches and will also show league games after the worldcup. Another good news is that daarsat and ininitytv are currently free to air on Amos 517.0 / Eutelsat w2 16.0e to learn about how to scan this as well as the frequency, please read the followings
- Finally if you must still watch beinsports on nilesat, then the only way is to watch it via iptv. learn more about iptv here