I have been reviewing a particularly sat finder over the past few weeks. Many people have been placing orders and so far no complaints. This very satellite finder(The hellobox B1 Bluetooth android satellite finder) is the most convenient sat finder that i have ever reviewed. It is loaded with features, performance, specifications, usability and convenient. Needless to say, the price is also reasonable. The article of today will be 2-in-1. Firstly, I will talk about tracking Eutelsat 9.0E easily. This will be followed by FTA channels for winners chapel ongoing convention “SHILOH”
You need a dependable satellite finder if you really want to be at the top of your game finding and tracking FTA channels. Also, their are some satellite channels frequencies that are tricky to track. Such is the case of AFN packages on Eutelsat 9.E. In today’s article, I will provide basic information on how you can track AFN on 9.E more easily. Also, i will give my Christian readers a bonus info about which FTA channel can enable them to watch the ongoing Shiloh program by winners chapel free of charge.
Tracking Eutelsat 9.0E easily-Why is AFN difficult to track on 9E?
The most important reason why it is difficult to track AFN channels on 9e is that it shares a frequency with old Madagascar/Malagasy on 7.0E. You can learn more about the channels lists here. As I was saying, this article will try to address the mystery.
Your location also has a bearing on how easily you will receive the signal. Many people have complained of not getting the signal even on a 1.8meter dish. The first mystery is that, do not expect to get the signal with on a 1meter or 90cm dish regardless of where you are. Through research, only those in the Southwestern parts of Nigeria are able to get this channel on a 90cm and 1m dish.
If you are in other states in Nigeria like the South-south, Northern and Eastern states I am afraid, you may not be able to track this bird on a 90cm or 1m dish. But if you were successful with 1m Dish in any region outside west in Nigeria please do notify us.
- For Eastern Part Of Africa 90cm or 1 meter will suffice
- For other Western African Countries like Ghana, Mali, you will need more than 1m dish for those regions.
- But in Nigeria for Northern Parts, the 1.8m dish is the required dish size but for Eastern and south southern parts of Nigeria, you will need over 1.8m dish maybe 2.4 meters and above.
What are the proper requirements for tracking Eutelsat 9.0E easily
- The singular and most important requirement is your Dish size. Please select accordingly, 1 meter for Southwest, 1.8m for the north and 2.4m for the Eastern parts of the country Nigeria. Also, select the proper dish for other African countries.
- Furthermore, get a very good LNBf. I recommend strong short neck LNB. However, other good LNBs like black inverto will also work.
- Of course your FTA decoder. Remeber that if your own focus is AFN autoroll, you will need an auto roll powervu decoder.
TrackingEutelsatt 9.0E easily-method 1
Eutelsat 9A/9B @ 9°E
Frequency: 11804 V 27500
Dish size: base it on the information provided above
- First off, track old Malagasy on 7.0E 12728 H 30000. Note, the position of the LNB is of utmost importance.
- Next enter 9Etp which includes any of the followings: 11727 h/v 27500, 11938 h/v 27500
- Eutelsat 9.0E is close to both 5e and 7e. Once you have a good signal on 7e using the above frequency, do not touch your LNB settings anymore.
- Now, lift up the dish a little bit when you are standing at the back of the dish. lift it up and move it a bit to your left. Do not do this too much and keep track of your signal
tracking Eutelsat 9.0E easily – method 2
firstly you should track Eutelsat7°East with frequency 10927 H 30000 after getting about 75 to 80% on this frequency you can now switch to Eutelsat 9°East using this frequency 11804 V 27500 Or 11938 H 27500 Any of the two Tps are easy to track. now from Eutelsat7a move the dish to the left if you are standing behind the dish or you move to the right if you are standing at the front of the dish, now adjust the elevation of the dish. and don’t forget to keep tweaking your LNB. the signal is very close to Eutelsat 7°East after getting the signal on either 11804 V 27500 or 11938 H 27500 you should blind can for others to come and be very careful not to get star-times channels on those frequencies.