Basic information on IR.Cama sport 3 TV
Cama group is an Iranian media company. The CAMA 3 (is available on Eutelsat 7A/7B-11216V 27500-FTA and Hot Bird 13B – 11604 H27500-FTA) Broadcast many sports games for free to Hotbird and Nilesat Audience. For now, they broadcast Champions League, Bundesliga, Spanish League LaLiga, English League Premier league(they show at least two matches on Saturdays. They also show that of Sundays and Mondays).Italian Seria A and Many others free of charge. When I say free I mean there is no encryption on the channels for now. Maybe they are on a kind of test transmission. We are concern about the channels on Hotbird in this post
IR.Cama sport 3-Hotbird 13 13.0ºE tracking frequency and tracking Tips
Encryption : Clear
- Channel Name: IR.cama TV
- Satellite: Hot Bird 13B
- Position: 13.0E
- Frequency:11604.00 / 11605 / 10775
- Polarity: Horizontal
- Symbol Rate: 27500 5/6
- Package: BSS
- Channels standard: SD-Mpeg-2 and Mpeg-4
There is no single minimum size of dish for this satellite in Nigeria. While we recommend a 2.4meter dish as the minimum dish. Some customers have been able to track it with a 1.8-meter dish in some north eastern states of Nigeria (e,g Maiduguri). However, there are other requirements that you should consider before getting started.
Essentially related: how to predetermine the dish size required to track a sat in your region
- If you are not an installer, you may need the service of one. But if you wish to try your hands at it, you can read up some article here on how to track a dish
- Dish size: between 1.8meters(try 1.8 only if you are in Maiduguri in Nigeria or any other countries in Africa that can receive Hotbird more easily) to 3.6meters. The minimum standard is 2.4meters dish. Let me say 2.4meters-3meters the dish in the southwest, 1.8meters-2.4 meters in some northern parts of the country and 3.6meters or larger in the east.
- Superior Ku Lnb like inverto or Fuji stargold.
- I will recommend a satellite signal finder for the tracking. If you do not have that, then use 4663x,4669x or 4920 for the tracking. Like I said the channels are in MPEG-2 so you can track it with a MPEG-2 decoder. Just make sure you use a strong receiver.
- Do not also underestimate the importance of a good coaxial cable(also known as LNB cable)
IR.CAMA TV Channels list
Tips on tracking the bird
Once you have successfully tracked 9e, work your way to Hotbird 13.0E by first using any of the following frequencies: 11240nV/H 27500 or 10996 V 27500. Once you hit green on any of the above TPs, then enter IR. CAMA TV TP 10775 H 27500 to get cama group channels.
Finally, try this out and drop your testimonies to encourage others. It is also very important to note that this is a use while it last kind of a package. If you do not own a big dish currently, you can buy one for all FTA purpose. Do not go to the market to purchase a dish just because you want to get only Cama tv. What is worth doing well is worth doing at all. In addition, all viewing
What is worth doing well is worth doing at all. In addition, all viewing centres operators should think twice before using this for their viewing centres. The reason why I am saying this is because the owners of the channels conduct intermittent maintenance during live matches(maybe like 3 to 5 minutes). If you are using this for live matches, your customers might be on your neck if there is any service disruption.