This post will guide you on how you can solve qsat No Match File error during Qsat software upgrade process. Although qsat is largely powerless as far as opening any encrypted channels out of the box is a concern, you can, however, still use it for FTA, IPTV or Cccam purposes.
How to Solve qsat No Match File Error During Software Upgrade?
Below are some of the steps you need to follow during qsat software upgrade process in order to avoid the No Match File error
- Always download qsat decoder software from trusted websites.
- If your qsat ends with any other file extension other than “.bin” it means the software was compressed before it was uploaded in which case you must first extract your downloaded software with winrar / 7zip before copying it into your flash drive.
- The size of major qsat software ranges between 6.0mb to 13.0mb. ON no account has it ever been lesser than 5.5mb or greater than 13.5mb. so if after downloading what you got was 0.0kb or 1mb, it means your file is corrupt. Now, delete it, change your internet connection and download with another browser.
- Format your flash drive before copying your .bin downloaded qsat / speed HD software into your flash drive.
- Don’t use your phone’ s mass storage device for the upgrade, don’t use a memory card reader or a memory card inserted into a 3g modem/dongle. Also, do not use an external hard disk. Use only a normal, healthy USB flash drive
- Then follow the article here to perform the upgrade/downgrade process.
I Followed the Steps Above and I Still get the No Match File Found Error
It is possible to get no match found while trying to upgrade qsat decoder(especially what is currently happening to some qsat q23g decoders) If there is factory bug in the software. to bypass this error, you need to downgrade your decoder to an earlier version.
- Download Qsat Q23G V6.3 Software here (You will have to use this software to upgrade your qsat q23g decoder if you get the “no match found error” when upgrading directly with the latest software)
- Download qsat q11g v6.11 software if you are experiencing an issue with q11g.
- Next, download qsat q23g software latest software here to upgrade your decoder
- Lastly, And Download the latest software for qsat q11g here
Your qsat q23g will upgrade successfully. If you have issues with other qsat models such as q13g e.t.c. use similar methods.