The Official Google PLAY Store Application (v3.5.19) has been released and is now available for Download. However there has been no major or exact change log on what all is updated in this 3.5.19 version, from version 3.5.16.However many bugs have been fixed which includes force close issues with some particular devices, issues with Google Mobile Ads, e,t,c. This post will take you through the process of download and upgrading your google play to this new update v3.5.19.Manually this is just you a leak as the official release will be done by google sooner or later.
How to upgrade to Install Google PLAY v3.5.19:
- Download the latest Google PLAY v3.5.19 apk or Google Play Store_3.5.19.apk here either to your computer or device
- If you download it with your computer you need to connect your Android deviceto your computer using the USB cable and copy this downloaded apk file to your device.
- As shown in the sreenshot below
- Now, disconnect the USB device from the computer.
Now Open My Files or File explorer in your Android, tap on the icon of the apk file named as shown below
To install the just tap on “Open” to open the new Google PLAY Store after installation. As soon as the installation is done, you will be prompted to tap on the “Accept” button. Please note that just in case if it prompts you to select the option of “Unknown Sources” then you need to select this.
- SO THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED OR UPGRADED YOUR VESRSION OF YOUR GOOGLE PLAY STORE APPLICATION TO THE LATEST VERSION v3.5.19.
- In case you face any issue, please comment below and dont forget to check out our web forum for loads of apps, games, tutorials and many more for your device