This article is absolutely developmental and educational!!! It is a discovery i made as a result of the frustration due to the very slow internet connection in my country of residence. Yes it may sound weird, but the truth is that after paying a huge sum of money to ISPs for internet services, you end up getting poor speed and unstable connection. As a result of this, playing online pc games, as become a luxury for me. And as if that is not enough, most modern games now requires you to first create and sign in to your Games for windows life account before you will be able to save your games progress. Unfortunately for me, three of my favourite games are included in this list and they are: GTA IV, Virtua Tennis 4 and Crashtime Syndicate the list goes on but the process is the same. In the course of this article, i will show you, with the help of screenshot how you can play and save all your game progress on any pc game that prompt you to first sign in to Games for windows live(GFWL) Before you can save a game progress. Like i said earlier you will be able to play the game quite alright, but you will not be able to save a game progress unless you are logged in to a live profile.
We all know how frustrating it can be to play a game and not being able to save your scores / results / progress. i Tested this on GTA IV, Virtua Tennis 4 and Crashtime. Am very confident that it will work for any game dependent ob GFWL.
STEPS TO CREATE YOUR LIVE PROFILE ACCOUNT OFFLINE IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR GAME PROGRESS
I will be using virtua tennis 4 as my example
- Select the game as shown in the picture above
- While trying to continue playing the game, a warning will pop up telling you that you will loose all your games progresses if you dont sign in to live account.
- Answer in the affirmative and proceed
- Now make sure you choose “create a new profile” even if you already have a Microsoft account please don’t choose login with existing account because this will require internet connection
- Next you will see a box which will prompt you to fill in your desired user name as you can see below, i choosed lemmy then click on submit.
- Next is the signing in process which only takes a couple of minutes
- That is all a local profile that requires no internet connection will be created for you, and this will enable you to save your games progress. However anytime you want to play this games, and an internet connection is detected, windows live account will always popup and ask you to sign in with your email account(this will change nothing) if you are willing to sign in, then fill in the required information otherwise press the Esc button on your remote, and continue with your game.
If this post has been helpful to you, then lets here your opinion about this.