The moment you have been waiting for is here. Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder, A Bluetooth sat finder per excellence. Several months ago, I reviewed an Android Apk that works as a Bluetooth satellite finder. This app can help you track your satellite channels accurately. However, there are some limitations with the app at the time of my review.
In addition to the aforementioned, this is a piece of electronic gadget that can turn a novice into a professional satellite installer. Life gets easier as an installer with a sat finder. In fact, if you are shrewd, you may lock a signal even when the weather is bad. No more checking around for where a dish is facing(for beginners) when you have a good sat finder. and this is one of such
Firstly, the app could only work with Gsky v5, v7 and v8 decoders. Secondly, this means the mobility of your satellite finding tool is restricted. Also, it would have led to unnecessary expenses especially if you do not want to buy a decoder just because you wanted to track.
Today, am happy to inform the House that the team that developed DVB Bluetooth sat finder has now released a state of the art hardware to go with it. This hardware sells for $23 around #8,500(excluding the shipping) and it has all the features(except the LCD) present in the huge profession sat finders like satlink and Freesat. What is more interesting is that this Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder has, even more, features that are missing in most professional sat finders out there. For example, it has an inbuilt compass and a fine-tuning feature.
Especially relevant: DVB Bluetooth sat finder review
Lemmy Morgan will never review or promote anything that doesn’t work as described. Interestingly, this is not about to change. I value the user experience of my readers more than anything. Seat back, get a cold drink as you savour this masterpiece with me
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder-Specification sheet
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is a piece of hardware that can be used as a satellite finder/meter. It is dependent on another free android software to run. You only need to buy the Hardware as the software is free. The most important advantage of using such Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is that you get free software updates as a user. Free software updates are important especially when the developer add new features. Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is easy to use with Android Smart Phone( You need to install the Apk install a DVBFinder apk) to work as a Satellite finder. All users both newbies and pro alike can have fun setting up a dish. You can be a professional installer with little hassle when you have this.
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder is easy to use with Android Smart Phone( You need to install the Apk install a DVBFinder apk) to work as a Satellite finder. All users both newbies and pro alike can have fun setting up a dish. You can be a professional installer with little hassle when you have this.
Imperative requirements to using Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder
- You need to have an Android smartphone(support for iOS will be released subsequently)
- For the most accurate results and fastest tracking( especially for newbies), you need an internet connection on your phone. It works perfectly without the internet just that location services will not be available. If you are already a pro, you may not need the internet. You will also need the internet to update the app when available
- Of course, your phone should be one that has a location service/GPS. You need to enable this prior to using the apk
- Bluetooth must also be on
- You need a mobile power bank. Furthermore, you will power the satellite finder with a power bank or any USB adapter because it doesn’t have its own inbuilt battery
- You need to know the basics of dish settings like the frequency, polarisation and so on.
- Needless to say that you ought to have other things(like the dish, lnb, lnb cable) ready before buying this tool
Hellobox B1-Bluetooth Satellite Finder-Installation and usage
Firstly, I want to reiterate that this is a computer hardware. It works with another hardware(that is your smart phone) via Bluetooth. Then you can connect it to your dish’s LNBf through the coaxial cable. Do not get confused, this has the same functions as other satellite finders. The only area of dissimilarity is with the mode of operations. Most sat finders have onboard LCD, this uses your phone has its LCD/Screen.