There is a post here that explain how this decoders works but in this post here i shall be answering frequently asked question on the two above mention decoders and the questions remains but not limited to the followings?
1. which is better between the two decoders i mean between t.link and liberty decoder
Ans: Overall t.link is better because it offers more options than liberty
2. which internet connection is more stable between t.link and liberty
Ans: it depends on the country and location you are and the gata plan you are using for example if you simply use a 3g sim for both then liberty will win the internet race with a narrow margin however if you use a faster connection like broadband or wi-fi then liberty will loose and t.link will win that is why in Nigeria people in lagos are enjoying t.link better because of the various fast networks
3. Am in Nigeria I want to use a 3g sim which one is the best because there is 3g on glo, mtn, airtel and etisalat
Ans: I dont know the reason why but MTN doesn’t work with this internet decoder so in order of stability i will advice you to use airtel – etisalat – glo may be mtn but i dont advice you to use mtn infact if only mtn has 3g in your area and you want to buy buy liberty decoder then it means you are about to waste your money.
4. Does this decoders work outside nigeria?
Ans: yes these decoders work anywhere around the world
5. There is no 3g in my area can i use liberty decoder
Ans: hell No you wont enjoy it without 3g it will be very unstable. However, you can enjoy T.link 900Hd decoder without internet account because it comes with inbuilt dongle called SDS account which you can use as an alternative for the inbuilt cccam account
6. How can i change my sim settings on Liberty decoder i have just change my sim
Ans: to change the current APN to suite the sim you are using, simply press MENU on your remote and press 2580 in quick succession. Some options will be available to you simply scroll sideways on your remote to change the settings the default is mostly airtel because it is considered the best
7. Can i use liberty star t1 ecoder without internet
8. Can i use T.link decoder without internet
Ans: Yes but to use Tlink without internet you have to use it with two at least dishes of which one must be 90cm and the other may be 60cm then you have to track Eutelsat w3a with your 90cm dish and track any other satellite you wish to watch with the other dish then plugin the two lnb to the back of the decoder and press F1 the 111 on your remote it will dispplay the available accounts simply choose sds and choose eutelsat africa for dstv multichoice or any corresponding satellite in your area fULL Tutorials on doing this in in our forum
9, how many satellite is available on Liberty decoder?
Ans: for now it is just two that is canalsat and eutelsat w4 /w7
10. How many satellite are available on T.link?
Ans: Almost all the recognized satellite e.g Nilesat (Aljazeeral, Eutelsat w3a, w4, Intelsat, hotbird, nns7 w, eurobird e.t.c and they all work very fine
11. I want to buy t.link hd decoder where can i get one?
Goto your local satellite dealer to buy it you can contact me as well if you are in Nigeria
12. I want to buy liberty star decoder where can i get it
Ans: you can also get it from any renowed dealer
13. Are the dcoders dongles and will they be blocked just like avatar e.t.c?
14. This decoders are not dongles infact they cannot be blocked because they are payig their dues to the respective satellite providers taking t.link for example it has been existing since 7years if not more and it is waxing stronger by the day it starter as mpeg-2 but now we have t.link 900 Full HD Decoder and liberty too is not a dongle
15. how can i check my expiry date on T.link
Ans: to be able to check your expiry date then you first need to use t.link with internet then press F1 and 666 simulteneously on your remote control you will see the activation date just add 12 months to that to get your expiry date
16. How can i renew my t.link subscription
Ans: goto the person you bought it from and give him the renewal fee, your serial number, and the expected expiry date you can as well contact me for help
17. How can i renew my liberty subscription? well a known date is not available but always check with your local dealer
18. How can i know if my t.link decoder is fully connected with my router and ready to be used with the internet
Ans: Press F1 666 you will see the info like connected servers : xx if the value in front of this is 0 then you are not connected to the internet how ever if the value is 28 and above then all your channels will open
19. I have bought a router i have tested it with my computer and the 3g is good yet it is not working with my T.link
Ans: it once happened to me you may have to do a factory reset from the menu of your decoder and you are done
20. How can i access and change the 3g settings and other network settings of my router?
Ans: if you are using a tp-link router just connect your router to your laptop computer via the lan cable then open any browser. then type the following into the address bar http://192.168.1.1 then the full settings of tp-link will be available to you and you can edit whatever
21. How reliable is the inbuilt dongle of t.link?
Ans: very reliable
22 How can i get a software upgrade on my t.link decoder
Ans: for t-link it is done automatically but todo it manually you will be notified in due course