This post was most recently updated on October 26th, 2017
Welcome to yet another insightful post out of my arsenal of knowledge. As I usually do, I share things that make life easier. I talk about a cheap alternative to solving a phenomenon. Today, we will share any information that is already a social concern. I am about to be revealing some dentist secrets kits. These are the basic tools that a dentist will charge you when you visit them for an already confirmed dental problem.
You will agree with me that the best visit you can make to your dentist should be for a regular checkup. Ask those who have had to go and solve one dental problem or the other, you will know that it is not fun. Dental therapy is a very painful experience for the patient and it is something we all should endeavour to avoid. There is a tiny line between “gingivitis(irritation, swellness and redness of the gums)” and “periodontitis(popularly known as gum disease)”.
in a layman’s language, gingivitis is the younger sibling of periodontitis and one precedes the other. While gingivitis is reversible, periodontitis is not. They are both caused by plaque. There is a smooth flow between all dental problems. One will definitely follow the other. For example, plaque comes before tartar/calculus and this leads to eventual tooth loss.
Enough has been said already about y the way of introduction. I will be briefly revealing some tools used by the dentist to control some dental conditions. This tools will work for the following conditions.
Must read: save yourself from quick ejaculation with samsu oil
My dentist secret kits for:
- If you want your teeth to be whiter: Maybe, you smoking, drinking coffee, or eating kola nut, or you were practising poor oral hygiene and you have decided to turn a new leaf. Better still, you simply prefer a whiter teeth.
- Sadly, your case may be that of bad breath: Please do not be ashamed of this embarrassing but manmade condition as it happens to the best of us. Bad breath which is also known as mouth odour occurs in a variety of ways. we have the temporary(E.g morning breath caused by bad diet the previous night, dry mouth, drugs, disease or failure to brush and clean your tongue before sleeping. We also have “fasting” as another cause of bad breath, if you stay in a particular position without opening your mouth for hours, you may also experience this temporary bad breath). Also, we have the chronic/acute one that occurs all days all nights. My home remedies will already prepare solutions will help
- Finally, I will also talk about the way and manner by which you can remove plaque and tartar at home using some very cheap concentrates. All in all, you only need to buy any of these items as it relates to your situation and use. You do not need to prepare any mixture or visit any dentist if your case is still under control. In other words, you only need to visit your dentist for checkups. The last time I did that was when I was very young. We average Nigerians, trust me do not give priorities to our health until it starts to degenerate
Lemmy Morgan dentist secret kits compilation for complete proper oral hygiene
I will start with the basic oral care to the more advanced one. We have many people who don’t brush their teeth the normal way. Also, we have those who don’t even know the proper dental hygiene. Below are what you need to do at least twice a day as a part of your dental care. Doing what am about to list below and with the proper tools/equipment, you can never have any dental problems. We must not wait until there is Gingivitis or periodontitis, cavities or pockets in our teeth before we act.
How to clean your teeth properly:
- Endeavour to brush your teeth at least twice daily: that is morning and night. Or after every meal if possible.
- If you can afford it, use an electronic toothbrush as against the manual ones.
- Always place your brush at a 45 degree to your gums. This must be done horizontally.
- Use a fluoride toothpaste.
- Do not fail to replace your brush every three months even if it the bristles are not fray
- Always use a surgical tongue cleaner after brushing your teeth and before going to bed
- Floss your teeth before brushing your teeth. this helps to remove foods that are trapped and unreachable to the brush.
Items that you can use for your daily teeth cleaning
- Electric brushes: Dentist recommends it over manual ones. Do not get me wrong, manual or ordinary brushes are as good. Go with what you are comfortable with usage and budget wise.
Where to get a good electric brush? It is closer to you than you think. walk into any local supermarket and ask. As a gadget freak, I own a few. The best must be rechargeable with options to replace the heads. You can also get some on Amazon or eBay or jumia
Please flip to the next page>>