Welcome to another informative post on LM. It has been a while since a new post was published on this site. This is partially due to the fact that other more demanding commitments needed to be attended to once in a while. And since there is no co-author here, new articles are published only when am mentally and physically available. That being said, Let me go straight to the business of the day.
ABOUT THIS CCCAM ACCOUNT AND WHAT IT OPENS
The is a new account out there that is capable of channels from 5 different satellite packages. To be honest, only two of the channels are new.Others have always been available prior to this time. The channels being opened by this cccam are as follows:
- It opens tvsat on Eutelsat 16e 12603 H 30000(already existed on on cccam before now)
- It opens my-tv Africa Channels on Eutelsat 16E : 12522 V 3000(existed on qsat spycam but new on cccam)
- It opens seasat / seaafrica on Eutelsat 16e: blindscan your decoder to get it(New on any iks account)
- Hotbird 13e: This has existed for many years more than 7 years with a major constraint which ranges from big dish requirements or lack of signal in many african countries irrespective of the size of dish.
- Hipasat 30w ku: came into existence as an iks solution a few months ago. it also requires a huge dish
TIPS AND ANAYLYSIS ON THE ABOVE ACCOUNT AND PACKAGES
- Tip 1. Nobody jumps into buying a hotbird account or buying device that can open hotbird fta channels without having the required big dish or without first confirming if he can even receive the signal in his location in the first place. For instant, in Nigeria, you require a minimum of 2.6meter or 3meter dish to get anything meaningful on hotbird. I mean 3meter dish will get far lesser than a four-meter dish. We also know that space is not easy to come by at all. So please beware and do a grounded research if you want to venture into Hotbird, otherwise, you will waste your money buying the account. I mean, consult with your local satellite installer to know if you have a chance of receiving Hotbird channels in your location after you might have met other requirements such as; Space, Money to buy such a huge dish. I will also suggest you go for the biggest possible if you can
- Tip 2. As for Hipasat, every prerequisite that applies to Hotbird, also applies to Hipasat. The only diffrence is that looking at the histrory of the two, Hotbird is more reliable and hs more 100% fta channels than hipsat. hipasat in Nigeria requires even a bigger dish like 3.6m to get anything meaningful
- If you do not know how to load a cccam or the decoders that can load a cccam account, please search www.lemmymorgan.com or use www.google.com if your decoder configuration cannot be gotten here
- Final Tip; Mytv, seasat, tvsat are on the same position on Eutelsat 16e. The three channels combine together can use a small dish of between 60cm to 90cm in Africa.
It can be heartbreaking but there is one bitter truth in what am about to say. Mytv, tvsat and seaafrica has no channels that can show live soccer. I mean you cannot watch epl, ucl, laliga, seria, fa cup, bundesliga or any major league on the 3 packages combined together. As for Hotbird and hipasat, yes you can watch soccer on either of them, However, that is only after you must have met the huge dish and signal requirements. So please chose wisely, do not jump to buy what you do not know or what you cannot use. I repeat, mytv, tvsat or seasat can be used by virtually everyone who has between 60cm to 90cm dish but if you want sports, then you won’t get it. I will leave you with my usual subscription and disclaimer that you can read up here: What you must consider before you use any unofficial satellite package