Pctvlabs group keeps coming up with unrivalled innovations. Hardly had we finished with the excitement and anticipation brought about by the introduction of helloobox B1 sat finder when they now come up with another masterpiece. Today, I will introduce you to all-in-one android tv box solution from Pctvlab. Today’s article is more about Android devices mapped gamepad and less of the buzz of sports 24 HD.This is within the final phase of production but, I have a leaked video on how it works.
Especially relevant: Helloobox B1 multifunction Bluetooth sat finder for mobile
This is not the first time that I will be talking about accessories and computer peripherals usable on the android tv boxes. You will remember as well as i do that back in the day, I published a comprehensive article on the list of computer accessories that you can use on standard IPTV boxes. The ideation comes from pctvlabs.com team, the testing and review are done by me.
Mini update on mtn worldwide auto-roll decoders- September 23, 2017
Apologies if this sets you off your rhythm. It is the most needed update and I will be as brief as possible. As expected, we now have an increase in the numbers of devices opening mtn worldwide. The list which is bound to expand even further is tiger300, v5, super esat, Freesat and x6+. For administrative convenience, I have dedicated a single post to all happenings surrounding MTN worldwide until it goes off indefinitely(it will surely do. You can find the post on the homepage of this site. Interestingly, I stuck this post so that you can always reach out to it at will.
Android devices mapped gamepad for the Android TV boxes and phone- How it works
Let me explain succinctly what you need to do to get this working when it eventually launches. Yes, this is going to launch in October. Without equivocation, I say many of us wish we can play our android mobile games smoothly on our Android boxes. Happy am I to tell you that you may need to wait no further. While certain android tv boxes perform varieties of functions like IPTV, media centre and so on.
I am concentrating on the gaming aspect of things. There are plans to release certain games(based on popular demand) that will be a full desktop support for larger screens. This game will run better on android boxes than on android mobile phones. Just like we have Kodi for mobile and Kodi for boxes. The idea is in three folds:
- The team will produce prototype sample android tv boxes to exhibit their invention. Initially, only their boxes will work perfectly with the software. Eventually, other box manufacturers will use their software.
- Also, the group will produce a plethora of Android games that will have perfect compatibility with android tv boxes globally. They will create an android tv game centre for this purpose.
- Finally, they have built a software for mapping/matching various USB game controllers to android tv boxes and phones. This software will work for both android tv boxes and Android tablets and phones alike. However, while you will be able to use the software and gamepad combo on your android tv boxes without an OTB extension, you will only be able to use it via an OTG cable or adapter on Android phones. Whichever way you choose, the software will work well on android boxes as well as it does on mobile.
Conclusion and additional facts on Android devices mapped gamepad and Software
Expect me to be a full-time stakeholder in this project. I will do everything to push it up after testing my sample of it. Once it meets or exceeds my expectations, then you can turn to me for solutions to any problems that may arise. Please note following facts any prejudices:
- Firstly, This will launch in October. So please let us wait until then
- Secondly, the games that shall be release will likely consist of free and premium.
- Furthermore, For android tv boxes, you need to connect the gamepad via USB port.On the other hand, for android mobile, we need use OTG to connect with gamepad adapter
- Another game changer is the fact that the solution will support touch panel mode for the gamepad. This is similar to what we have on pc and ps4 gamepads
- This review “Android devices mapped gamepad” will not be complete if I do not let you have a taste of the pudding from the eating.