Super-esat/Alphabox x6+/tiger 245+ pro is the additional decoders opening sports 24 HD currently. Although earlier today, there was a mini panic that sports 24 HD was off. On further scrutiny, it was discovered that it was a minor downtime. As at the time of publishing this article 6:00pm Nigerian time 18th day of September, 2017, MTN worldwide is still very much working on the few decoders that currently posses the wherewithal to Auto-roll it. Gone are the days when you generate/calculate and input keys manually into your decoder. It is now the attle of the strongest. Despite it working currenty, we should not ignore the possibility of it going off anytime without prior notice.
Must Read: List of decoders currently opening part 1
Before we proceed, I will once again reiterate some of my warnings. These are: do not go head on to invest all your resources in dongle with the hope of enjoying it indefinitely. You should know y now that no matter how expensive a dongle /iks decoder is, it will surely fail someday. When you are adopting any of these unofficial ways of watching payTV, know that you are doing so at your own risk. I will start this with the most popular decoder under review. Super esat.
List of additional decoders opening sports 24 HD
The very first one will surprise you. Super esat is now currently capable of opening sports 24 HD even without its official software. I will teach you how to make your suer esat start auto rolling sports 24 HD and other channels on mtn worldwide.
General prerequisites to getting sports 24 on MTN worldwide
- Firstly, you need a dish that is ig enough. In West Africa, no lesser than 1.8 meters(180cm) while in other parts of Africa, maybe a 2.4meters dish or lesser than 1.8m will do the magic.
- Also, you need a competent c band LNB
- You need a stable internet connection for the first Auto roll. After the initial rolling, you won’t need an internet connection to continue watching. Unless the owners change the keys.
- You need to track the satellite using the following parameters: Satname; MTN Worldwide on Intelsat 903, Polarization H or V, Degree: 34.5W, Frequency: 4132 V/H 30000 you can also use 4098 V 30000
- Lastly, you need a powervu auto-roll decoder that is capable of rolling sports 24 HD.
How to make super esat open sports 24 HD
If you own super esat decoder, follow the details below to enable your decoder for sports 24 HD.
- Download any software of any decoder that is currently auto rolling sports 24 HD apart from Tigerstar T3000, I3000 or any strong decoders. In a simpler term, download Gsky v5, tiger t8, alpha x6+ or tiger 245+ software from my link here or the one in this article.
- Use my article here to decompress the file is it is not already in .bin format
- Once you have extracted the software to reveal the .bin therein, rename the entire file to rom.bin don’t get this wrong, I am not saying you should rename to rom or ******.rom or .bin.rom. I said the file should be renamed to just rom.bin For example, if you have GSKYV5_092017.bin, delete everything including the .bin and change it to rom.bin
- Next, copy the renamed file into your virus-free USB flash drive
- Power off your super esat decoder and plug in the USB containing the file into the front USB port
- Once this is done, power on your decoder and the auto-update will start in earnest. Wait until this is done then set up your decoder to enjoy.
How to make tigerstar T245+ Pro
The currently cheapest decoder that auto rolls powervu is Tigerstar t245 pro. This decoder is a basic HD ready standalone decoder that comes with six months cccam account for Hotbird and hispasat. It also comes bundled with the ability to open powervu channels including sports 24 HD. I was also told it cost less than #10,000. This decoder has also been added to the list of additional decoders opening sports 24 HD. I do not sell it directly or indirectly. Tomorrow I will try and put up a post on how you can identify fake sellers from genuine ones. Summarily on tigerstar T245+ pro, just buy and use.
Alphabox x6+ buggy patch software for sports 24 HD
To complete the list of additional decoders opening sports 24 HD, we have alphabox x6+. Remember, we have x4 mini and x6, this software is only for x6+ and you have a 50/50 chance of soft-bricking your device. Unfortunately, I can guarantee the revival of a bricked alphabox x6+. So try at your own risk. You will upgrade this to your Alphabox x6+ the same way you upgrade other working decoders via USB. Get the link below
Software for more strong decoders like 4950 may come out this week or next week. Software for all other GSKY receivers will come out this week. Qsat may take up to a week or more. Whatever the case may be, the release of the software will surely favour newer models of the decoders in the market over the existing or older ones. Finally, whatever the case may be, you cannot compare the reliability enjoy using a PayTV with that of dongles. The solutions that are a bit closer to pay tv’s stability and reliability are full FTA or IPTV. On this note, I conclude my list of additional decoders opening sports 24 HD